This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I feel like we are losing our master race status :(

#1nativeboi85Posted 9/19/2013 5:12:22 AM
No GTA 5 and the games coming out for next gen are coming out less and less for PC we may go the way of WII u
#2SpazH3dPosted 9/19/2013 5:14:01 AM
You lost it 10 years ago, bub. Actually there is no such thing as a master race or console peasants. Unless you have the mentality of a 14 year old.

*Gets pitchforked and torched by the mob*
---
- My vision is augmented
#3snesmaster40Posted 9/19/2013 5:14:28 AM
Well you are wrong.

reckted, lel, top kek, upboat pls
---
Are we not men?
#4ImMrMojoRisinPosted 9/19/2013 5:15:08 AM
nativeboi85 posted...
No GTA 5 and the games coming out for next gen are coming out less and less for PC we may go the way of WII u

PC was never the "master race" to begin with, so you are not losing anything. You've always been second fiddle to consoles for gaming, and you always will be. This is coming from someone who has both, btw.
#5dekouPosted 9/19/2013 5:18:12 AM
New consoles always get bombarded with exclusives. This gen is getting fewer than last gen, actually, with most of them being multiplatform titles.
#6SlaynPosted 9/19/2013 5:24:32 AM
Ummm.... multiplatform games are far more prevalent now then they ever have been. And GTA has always came out on PC after console. What you are saying is not only inaccurate, but the complete opposite. Hell, now we have certain games that are ( supposedly ) being made with PC in mind first as the lead platform. Not only this, but we are actually getting games from Japan. Sure we might get some once in a while, but now we have Capcom who has been in the PC scene for the last few years, Konami experimenting with Castlevania, and Dark Souls 2 is being made specifically with PC in mind.

I am going to have to refute your entire post.
---
You can buy a $500 console and a $500 computer and have two crap machines, or you can spend $1000 building your own computer and have the best of both worlds.
#7RPGMattPosted 9/19/2013 5:26:37 AM
This will annoy people who suck. I approve.
---
http://www.facebook.com/chaosframe
#8coolpal23Posted 9/19/2013 5:31:27 AM
ImMrMojoRisin posted...
nativeboi85 posted...

PC was never the "master race" to begin with. You've always been second fiddle to consoles for gaming, and you always will be. .

lel. not even close bub.
---
|Asus Z77|Two 1Gb 7850 HIS XFire| 1866 8Gb G.skill| i5 3570K 3.4Ghz
Steam: Lyokofanatic[G77F] "Fact and fiction, where do you draw the line?"
#9Giblet_EnjoyerPosted 9/19/2013 5:31:33 AM
ImMrMojoRisin posted...
nativeboi85 posted...

PC was never the "master race" to begin with, so you are not losing anything. You've always been second fiddle to consoles for gaming, and you always will be. This is coming from someone who has both, btw.

HAHA
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/katanaman444
Pccouchcoop.com http://www.co-optimus.com/system/4/pc.html
#10thefabregas22Posted 9/19/2013 5:32:54 AM
wouldn't the master race be someone who has every gaming console and handheld so they don't miss out on anything?
Not just someone who has a really good pc but will miss out on any console exclusive?
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy