This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Master race and console peasent

#1Fade2black001Posted 9/19/2013 9:42:32 AM
These are terms used to describe the people who game on different devices. This has gotten so far out of control that there is little hope to stop this. Who the hell cares what people game on. Sure consoles are inferior and always will be but people game on what they want. You nor anyone else has the right to tell them what the can play on. All you people who support this whole master race and console peasant crap need to grow up. It just shows your immaturity and that's all it does. You are acting like 6 year old kids. Its based upon the whole my dad can beat up your dad sort of thing. Just GROW UP already.

This is getting way to old and way the hell out of hand. It just needs to stop. We are all people who have different preferences, THAT'S IT. Just drop it and leave it alone. I know many people here game on consoles as well as the PC itself. We all know that consoles are inferior and most people who only play on consoles are ignorant. Who the hell cares? If they don't want to switch over that fine and its THERE own choice.

All I see are a bunch of immature kids here that like to argue and fight over pointless crap but hey its the internet so why the hell not, right? Give me a freaking break,
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#2ShubPosted 9/19/2013 9:43:20 AM
NO YOU'RE WRONG
*flings mud at another random person*
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#3Wario_manPosted 9/19/2013 9:44:45 AM
Hey, guys, what's go-HEY! Aw, man :( Now I'm covered in mud!
---
If you have accepted Santa Christ as your lord and saviour, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig.
#4wizardmonPosted 9/19/2013 9:48:23 AM(edited)
Shub posted...
NO YOU'RE WRONG
*flings mud at another random person*

I'm telling the Teacherators on you!
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#5Ch3wyPosted 9/19/2013 9:50:11 AM
I disagree.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#6JavelinPosted 9/19/2013 9:50:28 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
Sure consoles are inferior and always will be but people game on what they want. You nor anyone else has the right to tell them what the can play on.

You're confused. The Master Race doesn't a give a f*** about telling console peasants what they should play. We're just mocking them for having terrible taste and making ignorant decisions.
---
MSI Z77A-GD55 | Intel Core i7-3770K | Kingston HyperX 8GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB
#7runromPosted 9/19/2013 9:50:42 AM
I love gaming, but I hate certain gaming communities.
---
MBP 2009 | Intel i5 3570k + Powercolor 7870 Myst | HP Touchpad 32gb CM9 | MyTouch4g running 4.1
Now part of the 500 posts club.
#8boktai3Posted 9/19/2013 9:51:04 AM
calm yourself console peasent.
#9Fade2black001(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 9:52:49 AM
Javelin posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Sure consoles are inferior and always will be but people game on what they want. You nor anyone else has the right to tell them what the can play on.

You're confused. The Master Race doesn't a give a f*** about telling console peasants what they should play. We're just mocking them for having terrible taste and making ignorant decisions.

Nope not all. That alone is still the same thing as what I meant. So they chose a console who cares? Leave it the hell alone and be be on your merry way.
---
#10Fade2black001(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 9:53:23 AM
boktai3 posted...
calm yourself console peasent.

Are you referring to me immature kid?
---