This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1440p monitors

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 1440p monitors
2 years ago#1
Hi. So im going to build a computer soon and i was wondering what would be a good 1440p monitor for around 200-700, mainly for gaming.
2 years ago#2
That's a pretty wide price range. I don't know how much the Dell U2713HM costs in Europe these days, but you can get it for $600-650 in the US. That would be my recommendation for a full-featured 2560x1440 monitor backed by a great warranty/customer service.
Your alternatives are the cheapo Korean monitors found all over eBay (e.g. Crossover).
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
2 years ago#3
There is also the Asus PB278Q monitor which is a bit cheaper than the Dell monitor. There are the ones from eBay which are shipped from Korea so you are taking a risk there in getting a bad monitor. Some sellers will work with you though so you don't have to pay shipping back. I ordered mine from monoprice, but I am not sure if they ship outside the US.
---
I5 3570k @ 4.5ghz, 12 gigs DDR3 memory, Asrock Z77 Extreme 4, 2x EVGA GTX 670 4gb SC sli, Seasonic 750w PSU, Monoprice 1440p monitor
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 1440p monitors

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived