This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Quotes, any game.. go.

#301CykloneTigerPosted 9/20/2013 7:07:05 PM
"Look at me when I scream at your soul! You loud sacks of filth and sour cream can hit me with your pain pinatas all day, but you'll never take the jellied fantasies of my wasted youth! My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!"
---
I like what I do, I do what I like
I can quit and get it back like I'm ridin' a bike
#302DutchAngel9Posted 9/20/2013 7:12:09 PM
Forgive me if any of these have already been posted;

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!” Portal 2: Cave Johnson
--
"A man chooses, a slave obeys." Bioshock: Andrew Ryan
--
"What's my grandsons name again?" Pokémon: Prof. Oak
--
"Surrender! No, I don't mean I surrender, I mean you surrender" Red Alert 2: French taunt
--
"You look pretty. I like your hair. Here's a drink. Are you ready now?" World of Warcraft: Male Dwarf
--
"What big ears I have? You should check out the rest of me!" WoW: Male Worgen
--
"Hey, why don't you come over here and... WATCH THE HAIR!" WoW: Male Blood Elf
---
Gamertag: DahDutcher
#303FallowHorizonPosted 9/20/2013 7:13:52 PM(edited)
BiffStu posted...
Updated my journal.
Updated my journal.
Updated my journal.
Updated my journal.
Updated my journal.

Good man. See also "You must gather your party before venturing forth."

Mine:
"Vlad was right. There are no choices. Nothing but a straight line. The illusion comes afterwards, when you ask 'Why me?' and 'What if?' when you look back, see the branches, like a pruned bonsai tree, or a forked lightning. If you had done something differently, it wouldn't be you, it would be someone else looking back, asking a different set of questions."
---
Abandoning our oath to the sword, another victim lost to the leaf.
I think I'll stay for a while. Lotus leaves, taste so, so sweet.
#304lucarioforprezPosted 9/20/2013 7:30:39 PM
Conversation- Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil

"I've been in the basement... for about 495 years."
"That's sweet, I only get weekends off."

ENEMY AC-130 ABOVE!- Spetsnatz Operative, MW2

“We're not pawns of some scripted fate. I believe we're more. Much more... There's something between us all. Something that keeps us together... Like...invisible ties, connecting us.”- Avatar ,Fire Emblem: Awakening
---
GT: Ten Desires
I will give a cookie to whoever knows what my gamertag is a reference to :)
#305malkavian_feverPosted 9/20/2013 7:33:58 PM
-Right! That's it! Now piss off! I've got some cats to see. Bloody things. I hate those bloody cats. The way they meow and they piss everywhere, and their sh** smells just bloody awful.- Gregg the Grim Reaper

Conker's BFD
#306UltimateGrieverPosted 9/20/2013 8:39:11 PM
"There's no need to prove that you are virtuous here. This isn't America."

Metal Gear Solid 3, The Boss
---
Lose yourself in battle and rejoice! - Caius Ballad - Final Fantasy XIII-2
#307CykloneTigerPosted 9/20/2013 9:25:36 PM
"If all of Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all of Olympus will die."
---
I like what I do, I do what I like
I can quit and get it back like I'm ridin' a bike
#308AncientArtiPosted 9/21/2013 2:29:01 AM
Borderlands quotes coming up:

-Wait a minute... well hang me upside down from a telephone pole, cover me in honey and leave me to a slow death at the hands of hungry spiderants - you ain't a Hyperion robot, you're a Vault Hunter! That's like a unicorn!
-KNOCK KNOCK. WHO'S THERE? SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! END OF JOKE!
-Butt Stallion says hello.
-That, or your mom just got out of bed. Zing!
-You get a bullet, and you get a bullet, everybody gets a bullet!

And this one is priceless:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCHeeDpc1z4
---
AC New Leaf: Aerival from Novalis - 2664-2187-5540
"If Haruhi is a God, it's a VERY good reason to become an atheist."
#309Alex1976Posted 9/21/2013 6:42:43 AM
Shogo Akuji: Please. Stop.
Johnny Gat: Not so fun when you're fighting someone who isn't tied to a chair...is it?
Shogo: I DIDN'T KILL HER!!
Johnny: You ordered it. (Slams Shogo with a hard right, pulverizing the gravestone he was leaning on for support as well)
Shogo: (Weakly) I'm...sorry.
Johnny: Well, that brings her back, doesn't it? (Grabs Shogo and drags him to the coffin) You wouldn't even let her have a burial, you f***in' piece of s***! (Flings Shogo down, opens the coffin and tips out the body)
Shogo: (Sees the body and realizes what Johnny intends to do) No. Please, no... (Johnny grabs him, throws him into the open coffin and slams the lid shut - his voice is muffled, but you can still hear him) Kill me, but don't do this! (Boss tosses a shovel to Johnny, who starts the mechanism that lowers the coffin into the ground) Just kill me, damn it, don't do this!! (Starts screaming incoherently as Boss and Johnny bury him alive)
---
When ancient man screamed and beat on the ground with sticks, they called it WITCHCRAFT.
When modern man does the same thing, they call it GOLF.
#310Lil_Bit83Posted 9/21/2013 1:26:42 PM
"We'll all be dead by the time you finish this." -The 7th Guest
---
A good game's a good game, so why do we have console wars?