This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Origin is actually having a fairly large sale

#11DiviDudePosted 9/19/2013 3:46:06 PM
I value none of those games at the given prices. Oh well.
#12lionheart5656Posted 9/19/2013 3:53:00 PM
CatToy posted...
lionheart5656 posted...
Looks like EA being greedy by trying to sell their games overpriced yet again.

Looks like you're still being greedy complaining about a sale that they didn't have to host.

Erhmahgerd, the sale isn't big enough for me, they so greedy!

If you knew anything about business, you'd know this isn't some charity event where they wanted to do good by gamers.

It was a number crunching game where they decided people who were gonna pay full price have and the only way to increase sales on these games was to lower the price.

Maybe if you weren't such a 5 year old white knight, you'd see far enough ahead to know that defending them is stupid even if you think I'm being cheap.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#13Orestes417Posted 9/19/2013 3:54:35 PM
Who's defending them? Calling you a spoiled brat doesn't require any predisposition one way or the other on the sale.
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#14mikewu1Posted 9/19/2013 3:54:59 PM
lionheart5656 posted...
CatToy posted...
lionheart5656 posted...

Looks like you're still being greedy complaining about a sale that they didn't have to host.

If you knew anything about business, you'd know this isn't some charity event where they wanted to do good by gamers.

It was a number crunching game where they decided people who were gonna pay full price have and the only way to increase sales on these games was to lower the price.

Maybe if you weren't such a 5 year old white knight, you'd see far enough ahead to know that defending them is stupid even if you think I'm being cheap.

nah cheap just being cheap
#15CatToyPosted 9/19/2013 3:58:22 PM(edited)
lionheart5656 posted...

Lol, except I'm not defending them. The prices aren't low enough for me to buy the games either. But I'm not sitting on a forum calling them greedy because I'm too cheap to buy the games at the prices offered.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#16godplaysSNESPosted 9/19/2013 4:12:11 PM
I would get Crysis 1 and Warhead if it weren't due to the activation limits
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#17NotQuiteAFreakPosted 9/19/2013 4:14:25 PM
I'm only seeing 50% off. Not that large of a sale. :/
---
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010
#18SenkoyPosted 9/19/2013 5:00:57 PM
Been waiting for ME3 to be $5. Guess I'll have to wait more.
---
My fight stick: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2687/sdc10110k.jpg
My team combos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdoD7BvGUOE
#19xanthan1Posted 9/19/2013 5:31:27 PM
lionheart5656 posted...
CatToy posted...
lionheart5656 posted...

I'm sure you think you're making some kind of point, but whining that a sale a place is having isn't big enough makes you look bad no matter how you go about it.
#20DiviDudePosted 9/19/2013 8:22:52 PM
lionheart5656 posted...

Your posts are really bad.