This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Some nerd that knows a friend of mine is always trying to talk and play...

#21KillerTrufflePosted 9/19/2013 4:24:55 PM
Like I said... can't even hit the right board... totally not worried about ya hitting anything else. _
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#22TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 4:25:36 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
Like I said... can't even hit the right board... totally not worried about ya hitting anything else. _

So you're first, huh!? Well put 'em up, kid! LET'S GO!
#23Fade2black001Posted 9/19/2013 4:25:46 PM
KillerTruffle posted...

lol
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#24KillerTrufflePosted 9/19/2013 4:27:23 PM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/sloth-yawn-cute.gif
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#25JKatarnPosted 9/19/2013 4:44:39 PM
For one thing, I gotta love the irony of you calling this guy a nerd while posting on GameFAQs, for another he's not really much of a nerd if he really paid someone to rank him up, is he (perhaps a wannabe nerd). Secondly, do you really care that much? It's just a ranking system in a game, and if he truly paid someone to rank him up when he does actually play he will lose consistently and his record will show that anyway. Either way, not worthy of a topic.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#26JKatarnPosted 9/19/2013 4:45:58 PM
lionheart5656 posted...
No.

Dude probably doesn't have much that brings him happiness in his life.

You'll take away one of the few sources of joy he has and turn it into a source of misery.

Don't be that guy. Just leave it be.

I don't understand how someone can derive happiness out of empty achievements though - it'd be like buying various trophies and building a special shelf and admiring them....sure they look nice, but they mean nothing and represent nothing.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
#27JKatarnPosted 9/19/2013 4:46:48 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
Haven't played SC2 online, so didn't know. I just remember hearing about silver/gold rankings and stuff there... then again, don't the Battlefield games have that too?

I don't typically play any games online unless I'm playing specifically with friends - usually ones I know IRL. Gaming communities in general just suck too much, I get sick of all the stupidity that goes on there.

Wow, another sane person on the internet, will wonders never cease.
---
#28JKatarnPosted 9/19/2013 4:47:44 PM
TheSchref posted...
You're welcome everyone.

I've decided to report him and get him banned.

F***in' nerd just gonna pay for his **** and take credit like he some baller. Hell no.

Lol, why do I have a feeling you're very white, very nerdy and very close to your monitor right now.
---
#29JKatarnPosted 9/19/2013 4:49:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#30Damaged7Posted 9/19/2013 6:13:09 PM
TC is a prime example of what you encounter in the community of LoL.
---
Bold Text