This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any games like Super Smash Land

#31xanthan1Posted 9/19/2013 9:59:04 PM(edited)
Goldninja posted...
I had every reason. Why subject people to such terrible puke green mediocrity? Why not add color, so as to not insult their eyes? It makes no sense.

I miss Deadly

Except no, you completely ignored what the topic was about and started *****ing and moaning about something tangentially related. You had no reason to do it in the this topic at all.

TC, Bastion despite how it looks is pretty simple, you have 2 weapons and a skill.
#32GoldninjaPosted 9/19/2013 10:00:57 PM
Uh no. I was wondering why the TC would want to play games similar to such a terrible throwback.

Also, it takes two to tango.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
http://tinyurl.com/b3422xl - Petition to make phone unlocking legal again
#33xanthan1Posted 9/19/2013 10:07:00 PM(edited)
Goldninja posted...
Uh no. I was wondering why the TC would want to play games similar to such a terrible throwback.

Also, it takes two to tango.

You sound like you only read the title, he wants games that are simple and fun, he used it as an example, you keep harping on like he wanted more games that are meant to be GB throwbacks when he doesn't say that anywhere.

No, taking his example of the kind of simple but fun games he wants and then complaining about it and what it's meant to be a throwback to is not on topic, it's just you using it as a flimsy excuse to hate on a successful handheld for no reason.
#34GoldninjaPosted 9/19/2013 10:13:04 PM
I already gave you a reason. The second post? Wanting to know why someone would create a game imitating such a terrible system. Nostalgia alone isn't a good enough reason. That's like saying that Pong is a great game because you used to play it. It wasn't. It was two virtual paddles in a battle to the death and it sucked.
---
#35xanthan1Posted 9/19/2013 10:22:30 PM
Goldninja posted...
I already gave you a reason. The second post? Wanting to know why someone would create a game imitating such a terrible system. Nostalgia alone isn't a good enough reason. That's like saying that Pong is a great game because you used to play it. It wasn't. It was two virtual paddles in a battle to the death and it sucked.

Yeah no, he didn't want games similar in the ways you had problems with his example, you just latched on to those problems and started *****ing instead of adding anything to this thread.

Also crap like that last bit is why you sound like idiotic child who can't think of anything in the context of when it came out. If it sucked when it came out it wouldn't have been popular or good, get over yourself, you thinking it sucked doesn't mean it sucked. It's bad now but looking at it from today's standards is horribly stupid, stop doing it, learn to actually look at things compared to what else was around when it was it new.

PS, by your ****y logic the NES sucked because it was only 8bit and we have so much better stuff NOW, completely ignoring the context of why it was ever good.
#36Keyeszx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 11:11:41 PM
xanthan1 posted...
Goldninja posted...
I had every reason. Why subject people to such terrible puke green mediocrity? Why not add color, so as to not insult their eyes? It makes no sense.

I miss Deadly

Except no, you completely ignored what the topic was about and started *****ing and moaning about something tangentially related. You had no reason to do it in the this topic at all.

TC, Bastion despite how it looks is pretty simple, you have 2 weapons and a skill.

I was just looking up the team that did it, I'm actually amazed. I thought it was at least a small studio, like 50 or more guys. But it was a team of 7. Alright.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#37GoldninjaPosted 9/20/2013 12:12:43 AM(edited)
xanthan1 posted...
Goldninja posted...

Yeah no, he didn't want games similar in the ways you had problems with his example, you just latched on to those problems and started *****ing instead of adding anything to this thread.

Also crap like that last bit is why you sound like idiotic child who can't think of anything in the context of when it came out. If it sucked when it came out it wouldn't have been popular or good, get over yourself, you thinking it sucked doesn't mean it sucked. It's bad now but looking at it from today's standards is horribly stupid, stop doing it, learn to actually look at things compared to what else was around when it was it new.

PS, by your ****y logic the NES sucked because it was only 8bit and we have so much better stuff NOW, completely ignoring the context of why it was ever good.

"it's bad now". If it's bad now, then it was bad back then. You just admitted that the NES is good. The NES is good because it has always been good. The same cannot be said for that terrible Gameboy and Pong.

Maybe you should take a queue from the TC
---
#38SleepComaPosted 9/20/2013 12:56:16 AM
Goldninja posted...
xanthan1 posted...
Goldninja posted...

"it's bad now". If it's bad now, then it was bad back then. You just admitted that the NES is good. The NES is good because it has always been good. The same cannot be said for that terrible Gameboy and Pong.

Maybe you should take a queue from the TC

Holy crap I....

Anyways, how old are you? Really, I'm curious.

Be honest.
---
Duck Butter
#39Incendia_IntusPosted 9/20/2013 1:32:29 AM
This place feels a lot like /b/ at times.
---
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz| Phantek PH-TC14PE| EVGA GTX 580 | G.SKILL Sniper 8GB | OCZ Vertex 2 40GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | HAF 912 | HX750 750W
#40TimePharaohPosted 9/20/2013 9:53:16 PM
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/action/two-brothers/#item-s1

....weird timing
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png