This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tons of great rpgs on sale at GOG

#1Spidey555Posted 9/20/2013 6:27:04 AM(edited)
http://www.gog.com/promo/rpg_weekend_promo_200913
---
360 GT: FiendishFiend
Steam: Spidey555
#2Spidey555(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 6:25:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3ShubPosted 9/20/2013 6:25:40 AM
Nice link to your own Hotmail mailbox!
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#4MarceloSampaioPosted 9/20/2013 6:26:11 AM
Your link isn't working for me.

Anyway... I wish GOG would support Brazilian credit cards... Steam does, so why don't GOG take the same step?!?

I can't buy GOG games...
---
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!
#5ShubPosted 9/20/2013 6:27:12 AM
They do accept PayPal.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#6Spidey555(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 6:27:30 AM
All fixed haha
---
360 GT: FiendishFiend
Steam: Spidey555
#7GwendalPosted 9/20/2013 6:36:27 AM
MarceloSampaio posted...
Your link isn't working for me.

Anyway... I wish GOG would support Brazilian credit cards... Steam does, so why don't GOG take the same step?!?

I can't buy GOG games...

Gog is usually pretty good with international customers, so that's a bit of a shame. Still, they do accept Paypal, which does in turn accept Brazilian cards, right?
---
Currently playing:
Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (3DS), Dishonored (PC), Pikmin 3 (Wii U)
#8MarceloSampaioPosted 9/20/2013 6:45:25 AM(edited)
Shub posted...
They do accept PayPal.

Paypal requires International credit cards. Heck, while Paypal DOES exist here in Brazil, they HAVEN'T done anything for us yet. Its like they are to lazy to actually support Brazilian payment methods... Basically, the brazilian Paypal is just the American Paypal translated to Portuguese.

Steam, on the other hand, DO support ALL brazilian credit cards, brazilian bank transfers, and even bank payment slip!

Gwendal posted...
Gog is usually pretty good with international customers, so that's a bit of a shame. Still, they do accept Paypal, which does in turn accept Brazilian cards, right?

Nope. Only International credit cards for payments made in Dollars.

---
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!
#9ChetyrePosted 9/20/2013 10:04:34 AM
MarceloSampaio posted...
Shub posted...
They do accept PayPal.

Paypal requires International credit cards. Heck, while Paypal DOES exist here in Brazil, they HAVEN'T done anything for us yet. Its like they are to lazy to actually support Brazilian payment methods... Basically, the brazilian Paypal is just the American Paypal translated to Portuguese.

Steam, on the other hand, DO support ALL brazilian credit cards, brazilian bank transfers, and even bank payment slip!

Gwendal posted...

Nope. Only International credit cards for payments made in Dollars.

Why don't you just get an international card then? Paypal even does the conversion for you so your statement is in Reais (I'm Brazilian too and that is what I do)
---
"Beyond The Beaten Path Lies The Absolute End. It Matters Not Who You Are, Death Awaits You." Nyx Avatar