This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

will the pc launch of gta5 be like this?

#101steveboblarryPosted 9/22/2013 12:24:59 PM
somebody336 posted...
She was a manager and pretty old, so she should of known better than to handle the situation like that. Though I find it very funny she high fived the dude that pretty much will cause her to lose her job lol

I'd it hit
---
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
#102somebody336Posted 9/22/2013 12:33:32 PM
^Thanks for the info Rofl xD
#103JKatarnPosted 9/22/2013 1:55:19 PM
somebody336 posted...

Yeah, you can always count on a classy/relevant response here at GameFAQs.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#104SnipeStarPosted 9/22/2013 2:02:13 PM
SinisterSlay posted...
Goldninja posted...
Did he really try to use a business card as an ID? He's lucky she let him have the game at all. What an idiot.

Yes, I would have fired her for that, not for the youtube video.

---
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
#105axelfooley2k5Posted 9/22/2013 2:08:35 PM
Shark_Laser posted...
I'm shocked that some people fail to see how unprofessionally she handled this situation.

---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#106steveboblarryPosted 9/22/2013 3:11:45 PM
JKatarn posted...
somebody336 posted...

Yeah, you can always count on a classy/relevant response here at GameFAQs.

Your welcome
---
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
#107Links_Big_KeyPosted 9/22/2013 3:39:10 PM(edited)
I agree that the guy shouldn't have tried to use his business card to redeem his preorder, but as others have said, the video edited out/started recording late so we don't know the details of how either the customer or employee acted over the business card to start with. He obviously got his ID at some point after the initial exchange before the video picks up.

Who knows how rude the customer was, and who knows how rude the manager was to him before the video was edited/began recording. All I can tell is that the customer was calm and restrained once the video picked up, and the manager was being a smart ass multiple times, and once he was near the exit she offered to give out his name and contact information to all the strangers who are already laughing and taunting him while recording his face to upload to youtube, which was both cowardly and completely unprofessional on her part.

Especially since she refused to write her last name (not spoken, so the video wouldn't pick it up) when he came back to calmly ask her name multiple times so he could complain to corporate over her behavior.

I think the white trash "gallant white knight" recording the scene was almost as bad as the manager though. This brave manchild laughed and joked at the guy and put his face all over youtube, but conveniently left his own face out of the video.

Honorable mention to the other guy in line struggling with basic verbal communication when taunting the calm customer as he was leaving. "I....I can't even believe...people like you ...exist." He didn't seem to be struggling for words to make sense of some crazy situation, he seemed to have major problems forming coherent thoughts in general. He wanted to join the crowd in safely taunting a single non-threatening person, but his brain just wasn't up for the task.
---
CMStormtrooper / SLI GTX 680 / GIG z68 / 2500k@4.2 / 8GB RAM / 256GB+128GB Crucial M4s / AW Optx AW2310 120hz for FPS/ U2713HM 1440p IPS for all other games
#108KillerTrufflePosted 9/22/2013 3:34:01 PM
The guy was an idiot for trying to use a business card as valid ID.

The lady deserved to be fired because, after the guy held up the line while they sorted the ID issue out and she got a proper ID, she commented about how she ought to give everyone in line his e-mail address so they could "thank" him for wasting their time. Threatening to give out personal information on someone else as revenge is, to say the least, not professional. If I had an employee who behaved like that, I'd have fired them in a heartbeat myself. No second chance if you're gonna act like that. You're done.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23