This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

will the pc launch of gta5 be like this?

#31SinisterSlayPosted 9/20/2013 10:45:10 AM
Smakkyoface posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Ok after watching the video, I'm on her side... (HTML5 wasn't working, when I enabled flash youtube started working again :D)

He gave his business card, he gave out his information willingly.

I think she kept her cool surprisingly well.
I would have when he came back, just said
"Get out, or I will call the cops"
And then I would have called the cops if he did not leave immediately.

Are you a child? Her behavior was inexcusable. The incident could have ended when the customer walked off but she decided to try to impress the camera man by humiliating the customer. As the manager, she should have been the adult but alas, she thought she'd try being youtube famous instead.

What exactly did she do wrong?

Saying to another customer, can you send this video to him?

---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#32snesmaster40Posted 9/20/2013 10:46:07 AM
The funny thing about the whole incident is that the person who uploaded the video was trying to whiteknight for her, but instead ended up getting her fired.
---
Are we not men?
#33rapacioushoboPosted 9/20/2013 10:46:43 AM
Gojak_v3 posted...
Why would anyone go to a store for a PC game anymore?

Obviously doesn't apply to people with crap internet.

Well considering there isn't a PC version of GTA 5 yet your best option is to grab the physical copy.
---
i5 3570k | Asrock b75 pro3 |4gb gtx 760 | 8 GB DDR3 1600MHz | Antec 620W | 1 TB HDD | Cooler Master elite 431+
One more drink at the Sunk'n Norwegian
#34ThePCElitistPosted 9/20/2013 10:48:25 AM
snesmaster40 posted...
The funny thing about the whole incident is that the person who uploaded the video was trying to whiteknight for her, but instead ended up getting her fired.

Oh well people have seen his face. It won't take long for people to figure out who he is. He's a **** anyway.
---
When I'm Miqo'te
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3LGf9SSWrU
#35SmakkyofacePosted 9/20/2013 10:48:29 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
Smakkyoface posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Ok after watching the video, I'm on her side... (HTML5 wasn't working, when I enabled flash youtube started working again :D)

Are you a child? Her behavior was inexcusable. The incident could have ended when the customer walked off but she decided to try to impress the camera man by humiliating the customer. As the manager, she should have been the adult but alas, she thought she'd try being youtube famous instead.

0:23
"Have a great one."
"Yeah you too" -- Anyone with common sense would have ended the incident right there.

But she didn't that's where she went wrong. But if you can't comprehend that, then perhaps I should stop this conversation with this post.
---
Xbox Live / PSN / Steam: Smakkyoface
i7 3770k @ 4.66ghz, 24GB DDR3 1600, Evga Gtx 670 FTW.
#36GoldninjaPosted 9/20/2013 10:53:14 AM
Did he really try to use a business card as an ID? He's lucky she let him have the game at all. What an idiot.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
http://tinyurl.com/b3422xl - Petition to make phone unlocking legal again
#37SinisterSlayPosted 9/20/2013 10:53:15 AM
Smakkyoface posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Smakkyoface posted...
SinisterSlay posted...

0:23
"Have a great one."
"Yeah you too" -- Anyone with common sense would have ended the incident right there.

But she didn't that's where she went wrong. But if you can't comprehend that, then perhaps I should stop this conversation with this post.

I'll just say this, as a computer programmer/IT guy, I'm completely left brained and socially inept, I saw nothing wrong with how she dealt with it. So if you did see something, explain it fully, properly, and without the condescending attitude.

What I saw was first, she asked for a photo ID, then the movie cut, then she gave a customary "have a nice day" type greeting to which the customer replied that they are never coming back.

I am trying to interpret your post, but I think you mean to say she should have said nothing after this point, is this correct?
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#38SinisterSlayPosted 9/20/2013 10:53:43 AM
Goldninja posted...
Did he really try to use a business card as an ID? He's lucky she let him have the game at all. What an idiot.

Yes, I would have fired her for that, not for the youtube video.
---
#39snesmaster40Posted 9/20/2013 10:54:30 AM
ThePCElitist posted...
snesmaster40 posted...

Oh well people have seen his face. It won't take long for people to figure out who he is. He's a **** anyway.

I agree. Makes me glad not to be a console gamer anymore. No need to deal with these kinds of headaches anymore.
---
Are we not men?
#40SmakkyofacePosted 9/20/2013 11:06:33 AM
SinisterSlay posted...

What I saw was first, she asked for a photo ID, then the movie cut, then she gave a customary "have a nice day" type greeting to which the customer replied that they are never coming back.

I am trying to interpret your post, but I think you mean to say she should have said nothing after this point, is this correct?

Yes, as a professional, especially a manager, you have to know when to let things go.
---
Xbox Live / PSN / Steam: Smakkyoface
i7 3770k @ 4.66ghz, 24GB DDR3 1600, Evga Gtx 670 FTW.