This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

will the pc launch of gta5 be like this?

#41snkboiPosted 9/20/2013 11:06:44 AM
Goldninja posted...
Did he really try to use a business card as an ID? He's lucky she let him have the game at all. What an idiot.

---
i think it's nice
#42Orestes417Posted 9/20/2013 11:08:09 AM
It's tragic that people still give gamestop money.
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#43gastamanPosted 9/20/2013 11:29:22 AM(edited)
SinisterSlay posted...
So if you did see something, explain it fully, properly, and without the condescending attitude.

She offered to provide his email address (private information, even if willingly provided to GameStop, is still private information under their Privacy Policy to not provide that information to anyone) to the people in line to "Thank" (Harass) him for holding up the line.

That was what set the guy off after it was already over.

Also, she did not keep her cool. She was condescending in nature and tone and her actions only served to escalate the situation, rather than to resolve it.
---
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.2 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200
#44snkboiPosted 9/20/2013 11:10:15 AM
i'm amazed barely anyone was in the store and waited outside with the door open
---
i think it's nice
#45PanopictonguyPosted 9/20/2013 11:11:37 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
jokujokujoku posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Hopefully she is sueing for damages.

Why? She was acting unprofessionally and she was fired for it. On what grounds would she be able to sue?

Defamation

A pretty severe one in fact, as anyone that watches this won't hire her.

She was clearly 100% ok with being recorded. She even high fives the camera man.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#46Gojak_v3Posted 9/20/2013 11:12:22 AM
rapacioushobo posted...
Gojak_v3 posted...
Why would anyone go to a store for a PC game anymore?

Obviously doesn't apply to people with crap internet.

Well considering there isn't a PC version of GTA 5 yet your best option is to grab the physical copy.

Yeah, ya might want to read topic title again...
#47GoldninjaPosted 9/20/2013 11:55:10 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
Goldninja posted...
Did he really try to use a business card as an ID? He's lucky she let him have the game at all. What an idiot.

Yes, I would have fired her for that, not for the youtube video.

Granted, she should have been more professional and she should have never allowed him to have the game (or played to the camera the way she did), but that guy was an idiot, plain and simple.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
http://tinyurl.com/b3422xl - Petition to make phone unlocking legal again
#48gastamanPosted 9/20/2013 12:16:03 PM
Goldninja posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Goldninja posted...

Yes, I would have fired her for that, not for the youtube video.

Granted, she should have been more professional and she should have never allowed him to have the game (or played to the camera the way she did), but that guy was an idiot, plain and simple.

You can see in the video, around 7 or 8 seconds in, the GameStop employee hands him back what appears to be a CA ID,
---
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.2 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200
#49DerPancakePosted 9/20/2013 12:18:35 PM
steveboblarry posted...
DerPancake posted...
This is why I shop at the Gap now.

Fixed

I do aswell thank you very much.
---
Steam/Origin: DerPancake
#50Shark_LaserPosted 9/20/2013 12:50:44 PM
I'm shocked that some people fail to see how unprofessionally she handled this situation.
---
Look at yourself in the mirror, and tell me what a man is without pride. Tell me what a man is without fire in his eyes. Tell me who the f*** you are.