This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

will the pc launch of gta5 be like this?

#81LoshadtPosted 9/21/2013 9:56:07 AM(edited)
It doesn't matter how much of a douche the guy was, I don't care if he was Count Bag of the Douche County located in the kingdom of Douchery, the woman was out of line, period. As an employee it doesn't matter how awful your customer is, your job is to get over it and try your best to accommodate them.

Also, I wonder if that whiteknight cameraman realizes his crusade backfired.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#82lionheart5656Posted 9/21/2013 10:03:28 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
jokujokujoku posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
You don't think that can be argued as false? (I can't watch the video at the moment, my computer is fked and can't watch youtube)

No. The video shows her actions as they happen.

Oh well shes screwed then unless she wants to try a privacy angle, but I don't think a game store counts as a private place.

Wow you really shouldn't ever talk about law and suing again because you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

I thought your first post on the subject was bad. I hadn't even realized that you continued forward to spread false information and BS as if you knew what you were talking about.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#83iscareu13Posted 9/21/2013 10:17:48 AM
1. The video is clearly edited in a way to favor the gamestop employee.

2. The employee clearly hands back a form of ID to the customer, not a business card. It might of started with him trying to do it with a business card, but he clearly followed the rules and ended up getting his ID.

3. The employee is being a complete jackass. She then re-ignites the situation after it is already over.

4. The guys in line (especially the guy filming) are egging on the entire situation.

5. If the customer needed to leave the store to find his ID, he should have been forced to the back of the line again. If it was just a case of him having to find his ID in his wallet or something, crap like that happens all the time. While it might be annoying, it happens here and there. There are much worse things that can happen.

I agree with the action of firing the employee.
#84BowsaaPosted 9/21/2013 10:24:26 AM
CapwnD posted...
reincarnator07 posted...
He was being a bit of an ass, but that was no excuse for her to try to reveal personal information. If she got fired, she got what she deserved.

She didn't try to reveal personal information. She joked with the room full of customers who were held up by the schmuck, and joked about emailing him and thanking him for holding up the line.

Also, the fact that the information is on a business card means that it's meant to be shared. It's actually sort of funny, because the guy says "because you threatened to give out my public information...". If it's public information, what's the issue in giving it out?
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
#85JKatarnPosted 9/21/2013 10:41:14 AM
Does this seem like a comedy sketch to anybody else? Either way, that guy sounds/acts/looks like he has a stick up his a**, and the woman clearly should have bit her tongue and acted like the bigger person (for personal and professional reasons). This is why you order games online people.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#86Kosba_2142Posted 9/21/2013 10:47:20 AM
snkboi posted...
Gojak_v3 posted...
Why would anyone go to a store for a PC game anymore?

Obviously doesn't apply to people with crap internet.

i have 250mb connection and i'll rather buy the retail version and activate it to steam/origin

why?

because i like the box

Buy the box on Ebay.
---
CATS. That's about it honestly...
#87SinisterSlayPosted 9/21/2013 5:20:20 PM
lionheart5656 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
jokujokujoku posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
You don't think that can be argued as false? (I can't watch the video at the moment, my computer is fked and can't watch youtube)

No. The video shows her actions as they happen.

Oh well shes screwed then unless she wants to try a privacy angle, but I don't think a game store counts as a private place.

Wow you really shouldn't ever talk about law and suing again because you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

I thought your first post on the subject was bad. I hadn't even realized that you continued forward to spread false information and BS as if you knew what you were talking about.

By quoting this, I can tell exactly how far you got in the discussion, instead of reading the rest of the reasoned responses, you went straight to trolling.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#88luigi33Posted 9/21/2013 6:02:15 PM
Bowsaa posted...
gastaman posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
So if you did see something, explain it fully, properly, and without the condescending attitude.

She offered to provide his email address (private information, even if willingly provided to GameStop, is still private information under their Privacy Policy to not provide that information to anyone) to the people in line to "Thank" (Harass) him for holding up the line.

That was what set the guy off after it was already over.

I see it as the guy going nuts over what was meant to be a joke.

"Meant to be a joke"

Are you serious? Have you ever worked in a customer service position ever in your life?
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33
#89AstardesPosted 9/21/2013 9:36:31 PM
Lol, that woman trolled and paid the price
---
"I've been dominating this franchise for over a decade"
-EvalAngell on Call of Duty, back in 2011
#90_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 9/22/2013 3:33:54 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]