This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steam "Living Room" page. Hype train is leaving the station.

#11SinisterSlayPosted 9/20/2013 9:32:32 AM
snesmaster40 posted...
It most likely is some sort of console. The page sort of gives a clue with the mention of big picture mode. The only way to expand big picture mode is to make a machine to take advantage of it.

Making it work on XP would make me happy :D
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#12Binba442(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 9:43:08 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
snesmaster40 posted...
It most likely is some sort of console. The page sort of gives a clue with the mention of big picture mode. The only way to expand big picture mode is to make a machine to take advantage of it.

People still use XP?
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#13SinisterSlayPosted 9/20/2013 9:46:14 AM
Binba442 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
snesmaster40 posted...

People still use XP?

I have no money damnit.....

My XP machine is still hooked up to my TV... cause my old CRT monitor is getting too fuzzy to look at.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#14rusty12000Posted 9/20/2013 9:49:18 AM
I <3 Steam
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#15snesmaster40Posted 9/20/2013 10:02:16 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
Binba442 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
snesmaster40 posted...

People still use XP?

My XP machine is still hooked up to my TV... cause my old CRT monitor is getting too fuzzy to look at.

Well Winter holidays are coming in a few months. Time to save up :D
---
Are we not men?
#16SinisterSlayPosted 9/20/2013 10:05:39 AM(edited)
snesmaster40 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Binba442 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
snesmaster40 posted...

People still use XP?

Well Winter holidays are coming in a few months. Time to save up :D

I tend to lose all my money come winter....

I really want to upgrade my desktop, but I just cant get the money together :(

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc/67287544/758498583
---
#17InterfusorPosted 9/20/2013 10:03:43 AM
Steamcat!
---
I am not economically viable.
#18Binba442(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 12:35:38 AM
Interfusor posted...
Steamcat!

I'd buy it
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#19kbe2k2Posted 9/21/2013 1:04:55 AM
Steam OS, Steam box and Family Sharing beta starting.......... just a guess.
#20SpazH3dPosted 9/21/2013 1:31:43 AM
Complete facebook integration! Merging facebook and the community tab. Now you don't need to have both open!

;_;
---
- My vision is augmented