This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In the C&C Red Alert series...Soviets or Allies?

#11AlexTheNextOnePosted 9/20/2013 12:34:02 PM
You'll never, never tear me away from my prism tanks.
---
Read everything, listen to everybody, believe nothing, until you can prove it through your own research. For that is the true mark of intelligence.
~
#12Golden_GonadsPosted 9/20/2013 12:43:18 PM
Speaking for single-player only:

I can't recall if I've ever played RA1 properly. I'm almost certain I didn't complete it... I did playthrough and complete RA2 (For the... fifth? time) & 3 this month though (I'll be starting RA3: Uprising for the first time in a couple of days), and definitely preferred the Allies in RA2 and Yuri's Revenge. They were just more fun, especially when you got two or three prism tanks in a squad up to full veterancy. RA3... I didn't have anywhere near as much fun with (though it wasn't bad - even if the co-commander in the second-to-last Soviet mission pretty much won the day whilst I was still building my forces)... But none of the three factions really stood out... In fact after wracking my brain for a couple of minutes I can't really remember what many of the better units for each faction were...
#13HydroCannabinolPosted 9/20/2013 12:50:14 PM
Screw tanks, attack dogs and grenadiers is all I needed. xD
---
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#14arleasPosted 9/20/2013 12:55:02 PM
The only time in C&C Red alert that I liked using the Allies was when there was water and I could make those battleships that could attack across half the map....

The rest of the time I preferred the tesla coils and mammoth tanks
---
http://raptr.com/badge/dc821beb3ce7e522d4d6721ba24c11e0/fs.png
http://i.imgur.com/r5PgL.gif
#15electricheadMPosted 9/20/2013 1:27:39 PM
arleas posted...
The only time in C&C Red alert that I liked using the Allies was when there was water and I could make those battleships that could attack across half the map....

#16DiviDudePosted 9/20/2013 2:25:24 PM
arleas posted...

Ditto. The cruisers were hugely over powered.