This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me any 3rd person game that can be played with controller.

#21Relixed(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 1:12:46 AM
I edited it don't get ya panties in a bunch

Alrighty then.

I have Skyrim already, guess I could try playing it in 3rdp view.
---
Random signature number 18.
#22ChromaticAngelPosted 9/23/2013 1:26:30 AM
definitely Darksiders and Darksiders 2
---
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.
#23Ep1taph303Posted 9/23/2013 2:28:22 AM
ChromaticAngel posted...

---
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966683944/
#24ZeraphLordSPosted 9/23/2013 2:51:47 AM
I get really scared playing horror titles, but I forced myself to play Dead Space, and it was exceptional. Even ended up pre-ordering the sequel, despite getting super-tense and jumping at the slightest thing throughout. Don't feel pressured though, you have to get through on your own mettle, if you ever decide to :)

DMC4 if you like that sort of game, and want more timing/skill based mechanics. Dark Souls if that still qualifies (how loose are we playing with 3rd person here?) is pretty amazing in every way.

Darksiders 2 has better combat, now that they added move cancelling, but Darksiders 1 has puzzles that, while not fantastic, are leagues ahead of DS2's straightforward but time-consuming rooms.
---
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs
#25SlaynPosted 9/23/2013 2:54:53 AM
I thought Alan Wake was real good. Not really a horror game, more like a suspense/thriller. The storyline is great, gets a bit convoluted near the end. The DLC "American Nightmare" is pretty bad too. The base game is fantastic though, would recommend.

I also played Alpha Procotol, probably one of the best hidden gems I have found. I just beat it doing a no-kill run. Very fun.

Spec Ops: The line is also underrated. The shooting is OK but the story is very cool. I play more for storylines than straight up action.
---
You can buy a $500 console and a $500 computer and have two crap machines, or you can spend $1000 building your own computer and have the best of both worlds.
#26Relixed(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 3:11:36 AM

Are these the games people called "mature Zelda" or something? I love the Zelda games so I give these a try.

I get really scared playing horror titles, but I forced myself to play Dead Space, and it was exceptional. Even ended up pre-ordering the sequel, despite getting super-tense and jumping at the slightest thing throughout. Don't feel pressured though, you have to get through on your own mettle, if you ever decide to :)

Well, I get scared even by things that aren't supposed to be scary, like if I get tutorial pop up all of sudden after passing the "tutorial" point of the game, it freaks me out >>
Hell, even a common house fly has me screaming for help ._. (And I wish I was kidding...I once ran out of class room when a fly landed on my hand)

DMC4 if you like that sort of game, and want more timing/skill based mechanics.

Never played any game in the series, would it better to start with the first one..?

Also I tried Dark Souls once, it felt kinda clunky after playing Monster Hunter. And not really my type of game.
And can be any 3rdp game, I broke my mouse hand so I can't play with mouse for a while, and I don't like playing fp games with controller (other than Mirror's Edge).

I thought Alan Wake was real good. Not really a horror game, more like a suspense/thriller.

I was gonna get this game ages ago but my old computer couldn't run it and I forgot about it ><'
Will get this one definetly.

I also played Alpha Procotol, probably one of the best hidden gems I have found. I just beat it doing a no-kill run. Very fun.

Checked some gameplay vids on youtube, how much shooting there is? Asking 'cos the shooting mechanics don't look that good to me :7

I play more for storylines than straight up action.
I play more for the gameplay, but atm I won't be so picky.

Already checked out specs ops earlier tho, might get it but not sure yet.
---
return 0;
#27ShyvanaPosted 9/23/2013 9:23:02 AM
Relixed posted...
Dead Space? Although it is sci-fi horror so I don't know if you'd like it.

Got it from the bundle and didn't get very far, I'm too scared to play it >>

LOL! Funny because it's the same for me.
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#28AnimorganimatePosted 9/23/2013 9:37:40 AM
Ep1taph303 posted...
ChromaticAngel posted...

A million times this. Darksiders is one of my favorite series in almost 30 years of gaming.
---
. . . methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient.
#29brainlackPosted 9/23/2013 9:57:23 AM
Relixed posted...
Can be from pretty much any genre, tho I prefer action and not fan of horror games.
Already have played trought Assassin's Creed games and the new Tomb Raider.

cold fear and the suffering
---
playing re6 with 8x sparse grid ss with 32xs(2x2 ss + 8 ms)+ mixed sample x128 + 32 forced anisotropic then I hear ps4 is powerful than my pc
#30Relixed(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 11:08:40 PM
Bumping this just once, gonna go shopping today.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WiePs.jpg - bharathprabhu