This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Consoles holding back GTA V so bad

#51AnatomyHorror(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 7:22:48 PM
DV8ingSources posted...
L0rdCrump posted...
PC FANBOYS are hilarious. *goes back to playing GTAV*

No TC is right. Just because the consoles are holding it back technically doesn't mean its a bad game and tc didn't say that. I've beat GTA5 already on my 360 and the resolution and framerate were pretty bad. I still had a blast and will play it some more once online comes...err...online, but yeah I'm pining for a pc version myself.

I'm havin a blast with this game. But I don't care gettin rid of all my current gen stuff. I just bought all kinds of PC games too, Shadow Warrior, State of Decay, AVGN game. I'm good to go once my stuff sells.
#52_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 9/22/2013 3:41:28 AM(edited)
Kokuei05 posted...
Framerate is crap on consoles and many reviewers still gave it 10/10?

Reviewers are used to it.

I think the score is decided on given the limitations of the hardware. If these low framerates were not common on this generation of consoles then it would have been a negative thing to say about the game. But actually, there are few games, an almost no graphically impressive games, that run at a constant high framerate on the consoles. This is probably my number one annoyance of console gaming. Halo4 was terrible in that regard as well for example, though it was hardly ever mentioned.
---
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H