This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Takedown is garbage, are there any other tactical shooters that I can lan with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Takedown is garbage, are there any other tactical shooters that I can lan with?

User Info: Boge

Boge
3 years ago#11
Crimson_Jesus posted...
I think SWAT 4 has LAN. Hidden and Dangerous 2 is pretty great. The ARMA games are super-sim if you're into that.

Hidden and Dangerous 2, baby! Such an unknown wonder in the PC gaming audience. H&D 1 was the best cooperative experience of my life. H&D 2 is better in many ways and worse in a couple. It's missing the true cooperative experience. Either way, I highly recommend it. If you are going that way, check this out:

http://www.hidden-and-dangerous2.com/downloads/index.php?page=3&ordner_id=3

Some good mods in there and a way to get the single player missions/campaign for cooperative play.

You could also check out Insurgency. It looks pretty fun, although I haven't tried it. I've been trying to trade for a copy because I'm just hesitant to buy one and not play with my friends.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/222880/
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
3 years ago#12
Although I may be one of the few people that actually enjoy Takedown...hopefully this gives the guys working on Ground Branch a loud and clear message that first impressions are everything for their game.
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Takedown is garbage, are there any other tactical shooters that I can lan with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived