This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

God... League of Legends is dumb.

#41iiTryhardPosted 9/25/2013 12:59:57 PM
bear720 posted...
Nicodimus posted...
Super_Thug44 posted...
You could make the argument that without fans watching, there would be no professional sports. But this is beside the point. You're trying to argue that it's "unhealthy" to watch other people play sports. You have yet to explain why that is.

I'll repeat it, since you didn't catch it the first time. It's living vicariously through other people instead of actually doing things yourself. If you don't know why that's unhealthy, I can't help you.

This is one of the dumbest arguments I've read on Gfaqs.

agreed. I'm pretty sure the poster doesn't even know what he is trying to say.

Anyway, massive LoL player here to weigh in on this. Basically, what the outsiders mistake for toxicity is really hyper-competitveness almost to a fault. The people that say they played it and hated it were likely bad and in the lower tiers of play. This is fine, but if I were to go play DotA, CoD or any other multiplayer game i would get hated on if i was bad.

I personally enjoy the extreme competitive nature and religiously follow the pro scene, and after playing CoD for so many years my skin is thick and i really don't let what people say bother me at all. If you don't like MOBAs or competition, it's not the game for you. That simple.
---
Modded for saying that Fox News was right
Don't the mods know a joke when they see one?