This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Change Mouse Sensitivity On The Fly (With Software)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Change Mouse Sensitivity On The Fly (With Software)

User Info: Breakestra

Breakestra
3 years ago#1
Sup guys I tried a gaming mouse and wow the instant sensitivity changing buttons are good, there's 2 buttons on the left side and you just hit the up or down button to increase/decrease sensitivity

I just have a Normal mouse and was wondering if there was a software that would enable me to hotkey my Numpad so I can emulate those 2 buttons

Or I can just buy a gaming mouse

User Info: SmoboHash

SmoboHash
3 years ago#2
You need to buy a gaming mouse. Look at the Logitech G400s for a cheap one that handles this feature well.

User Info: Garquill

Garquill
3 years ago#3
using this type of feature mid-game isn't actually useful if you want to improve your gaming
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein

User Info: ZeraphLordS

ZeraphLordS
3 years ago#4
Garquille14 posted...
using this type of feature mid-game isn't actually useful if you want to improve your gaming

p much
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs

Breakestra
3 years ago#5
Hey, yeah

I just fiddle around with the 2 buttons during an interlude where I have a chance to configure my settings, it makes finding the sensitivity sweet spot much easier as opposed to bringing doing it via the Menu

Breakestra
3 years ago#6
So no software for this?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Change Mouse Sensitivity On The Fly (With Software)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived