This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Change Mouse Sensitivity On The Fly (With Software)

#1BreakestraPosted 9/22/2013 8:42:13 AM
Sup guys I tried a gaming mouse and wow the instant sensitivity changing buttons are good, there's 2 buttons on the left side and you just hit the up or down button to increase/decrease sensitivity

I just have a Normal mouse and was wondering if there was a software that would enable me to hotkey my Numpad so I can emulate those 2 buttons

Or I can just buy a gaming mouse
#2SmoboHashPosted 9/22/2013 8:49:16 AM
You need to buy a gaming mouse. Look at the Logitech G400s for a cheap one that handles this feature well.
#3GarquillPosted 9/22/2013 8:52:07 AM(edited)
using this type of feature mid-game isn't actually useful if you want to improve your gaming
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#4ZeraphLordSPosted 9/22/2013 8:52:33 AM
Garquille14 posted...
using this type of feature mid-game isn't actually useful if you want to improve your gaming

p much
---
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs
#5Breakestra(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 9:02:08 AM
Hey, yeah

I just fiddle around with the 2 buttons during an interlude where I have a chance to configure my settings, it makes finding the sensitivity sweet spot much easier as opposed to bringing doing it via the Menu
#6Breakestra(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 9:44:19 AM
So no software for this?