This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Agarest Generations of War is 20% off includes all DLC as well

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Agarest Generations of War is 20% off includes all DLC as well

User Info: HydroCannabinol

HydroCannabinol
3 years ago#1
God that seems like a freaking steal as a pre-order bonus. All the DLC and still only sixteen bucks total...

Anyone else here getting it? I had to withdraw all my money to fix my gsxr-750 but I think I will purchase it when I deposite a check.

Was just wondering how many people on PCH are thinking about getting the pre-order etc.
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil

User Info: BMXJouster

BMXJouster
3 years ago#2
Well from what I heard the pre-order DLC are items and whatnot that make your characters insanely powerful at the beginning of the game. So if you're looking for a challenge I wouldn't bother using them on your first playthrough.

I do like that it's 20% off though. I will be pre-ordering it the next time I get a chance to pick up a Steam card at the store.
Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives
"One embarrassing clown's quest for the ultimate case of diarrhea."

User Info: d209999

d209999
3 years ago#3
I remember reading about this when it first hit consoles. Looked like a great game for closet pedophiles.

As much as I enjoy strategy titles, this game is not it.
*under construction*

User Info: Knight2520

Knight2520
3 years ago#4
I keep hearing bad things about the game's strategy elements. Not sure if want to buy.
can u even count 30 in 1 second? no, u can't. so u can't tell difference between 30fps and 60fps. stupid. -Shinobier-
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Agarest Generations of War is 20% off includes all DLC as well

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived