This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Civ V: Brave New World, $7.99!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Civ V: Brave New World, $7.99!
2 years ago#1
If you guys haven't picked it up yet...

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/102878/gamefly-sid-meiers-civilization-v-brave-new-world-expansion-pack-pc-digital-download

Glad I waited... normally I buy Civ expansion packs right away but I've been super busy the past few months. You buy the game through Gamefly (it's currently 9.99 there) and the link has a coupon code to knock it down to 7.99.
---
Kelemvor Lyonsbane
2 years ago#2
I want it, but I am poor right now. Oh well.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
2 years ago#3
Do you need the original game?... looks like it.. darn =____=
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
2 years ago#4
Deathx113 posted...
Do you need the original game?... looks like it.. darn =____=

Honestly, if you're interested, I'd say go for it. You're likely to find CiV at a super low price sooner than you'll see BNW this low again.
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
2 years ago#5
Yeah you'll need the original game, of course. Around Christmas Steam might have BNW for $10, and then next year there will probably be a "Civilization V Ultimate Edition" for $30 with all the DLC and expansions.

To get this promotion, just pay for the game as normal through Gamefly, use the code on the link to get 20% off, and then you'll get an email with the product key. Go to Steam, click "add game" at the bottom, and then just copy/paste the product key and you'll have the expansion pack (which is still 29.99 on steam).
---
Kelemvor Lyonsbane
2 years ago#6
I paid $12 from gamefly literally 3 days ago.

Wonder if i can get the difference refunded..
---
Alex, I'm trying to start a troll topic. Stop destroying my credibility here. - hypersonic2000
2 years ago#7
I finally installed it and I want to play so bad, but I have to be at work in 6 hours and I haven't went to bed yet. We all know how Civilization games go (just one more turn!).

Don't have kids folks, no more 4x games for you!
---
Kelemvor Lyonsbane
2 years ago#8
How long does this last?
---
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria
2 years ago#9
Terantatek posted...
How long does this last?

It's anyone's guess... Hopefully the 20% code works for a while. You never know if gamefly will raise or lower the base price though.
---
Kelemvor Lyonsbane
2 years ago#10
Terantatek posted...
How long does this last?

It says last chance on the front page banner, so probably not long if it's not over by tomorrow.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Civ V: Brave New World, $7.99!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived