This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your favorite RPG and why?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's your favorite RPG and why?
3 years ago#1
As the title says, my favorite RPG is probably New Vegas, just because I was already in love with the Fallout 3 style of gameplay and the way they expanded on that with weapon mods and other customization options just cemented it as my favorite.
3 years ago#2
The Witcher 2.
Steam/Origin: DerPancake
3 years ago#3
Dragon age origins,

with all dlc
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
3 years ago#4
DerPancake posted...
The Witcher 2.

inb4ning
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
3 years ago#5
Diablo 2. It was one of the first RPGs I played, so there's the nostalgia factor. And I still find the game very fun and addicting.

As a second choice, it would be Paper Mario for the N64. In my opinion, that game is perfect.
---
i7-3930k | ASUS IV Rampage Extreme | GTX TITAN | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB WD Black | Corsair 800D
3 years ago#6
youneedalife posted...
As the title says, my favorite RPG is probably New Vegas, just because I was already in love with the Fallout 3 style of gameplay and the way they expanded on that with weapon mods and other customization options just cemented it as my favorite.

Same here.
3 years ago#7
FFIX one of my first RPGs, first FF, loved the characters, story, combat, everything, got totally sucked into the world. My favorite rpg.
Interested in finance and the stock market?Want to have a gamefaqs board on it? Sign my site petition here:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/66852152
3 years ago#8
How is the Diablo 2 community nowadays? Still going strong in spite of Diablo 3's release?
3 years ago#9
Right now, probably Din's Curse. It's like Diabo except with a very fast pace, a dynamic world, and random events that make for some crazy fun games. Plus it's super easy to mod.
3 years ago#10
>RPG
>Game builds characters stats for you
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tyranius&show=0&order=4
Recently retired from Anime =[
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's your favorite RPG and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived