This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So this game got canceled but Steam still says it's coming out.

#1ChromaticAngelPosted 9/22/2013 7:57:47 PM
http://store.steampowered.com/app/223120/?snr=1_7_15__13
---
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.
#2ScroePosted 9/22/2013 7:58:57 PM
what do you want me to do about it?
---
Don't hinder Jinder
I'm a white girl with nice boobs
#3ChromaticAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 8:00:05 PM
Scroe posted...
what do you want me to do about it?

I want you to fly to Washington immediately, and be waiting for Gabe Newell first thing in the morning on Monday outside Valve headquarters before he arrives, and when you see him, inform him of the error politely. You can optionally fly yourself back home when you're done, but it's not required.
---
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.
#4kbe2k2Posted 9/22/2013 8:00:28 PM
That's a shame it looked pretty good, I guess the developers are too busy working on horrible Jagged Alliance games.
#5ChromaticAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 8:01:03 PM
kbe2k2 posted...
That's a shame it looked pretty good, I guess the developers are too busy working on horrible Jagged Alliance games.

no, it was legal problems with the publisher
---
#6kbe2k2Posted 9/22/2013 8:32:23 PM
ChromaticAngel posted...
kbe2k2 posted...

Was just joke but maybe if they settle things they can get another publisher, hate to see a game not get released over a developer/publisher dispute.
#7ChromaticAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 8:34:46 PM
kbe2k2 posted...
ChromaticAngel posted...
kbe2k2 posted...

Was just joke but maybe if they settle things they can get another publisher, hate to see a game not get released over a developer/publisher dispute.

no they are being blocked from releasing it by the publisher and it will take a miracle at this point to sell the game. if they could resolve things with the publisher there wouldn't be a need to find another publisher, they could just sell the game.
---