This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How important is it to play Witcher 1 before #2?

#11YoungAdultLinkPosted 9/22/2013 9:50:09 PM
The second doesn't have anything that you need the precision of a mouse for, and I don't think the first one supports a controller.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
#12sauruschamp1Posted 9/23/2013 4:10:32 AM
I used xpadder to play witcher 1 and actually worked quite well (the way the screen moves when you move the mouse similar to an fps actually lends it self to using a controller) but I would say play with kb/m first before you do that (I just did it to try something a little different).
---
Xbox GT: Zarosian 3DS ID: 1848-2118-1570
Origin and SteamID: Zarosio
#13ShuraYukihimePosted 9/23/2013 4:13:45 AM
It's only as important as reading the books before playing 1. Take it how you will.
---
Two fish were in a tank. One looked at the other and said "How the hell do we drive this thing?"
#14Born LuckyPosted 9/23/2013 5:08:14 AM(edited)
I love the combat in the first one.

Of course I took the time to learn all the details of it, which goes a long way to whether or not you like it.

After watching a few youtube videos, I realized most people don't even know what they can do with it.

Oh . . get the walk mod, it's great.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#15rpgianPosted 9/23/2013 8:32:37 AM
Makes more enjoyment of tw2 story. Very minor import consequences. Gog has sales pretty often on them where you can get both under $10