This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How important is it to play Witcher 1 before #2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How important is it to play Witcher 1 before #2?

User Info: YoungAdultLink

YoungAdultLink
3 years ago#11
The second doesn't have anything that you need the precision of a mouse for, and I don't think the first one supports a controller.
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya

User Info: sauruschamp1

sauruschamp1
3 years ago#12
I used xpadder to play witcher 1 and actually worked quite well (the way the screen moves when you move the mouse similar to an fps actually lends it self to using a controller) but I would say play with kb/m first before you do that (I just did it to try something a little different).
Xbox GT: Zarosian 3DS ID: 1848-2118-1570
Origin and SteamID: Zarosio

User Info: ShuraYukihime

ShuraYukihime
3 years ago#13
It's only as important as reading the books before playing 1. Take it how you will.
Two fish were in a tank. One looked at the other and said "How the hell do we drive this thing?"

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
3 years ago#14
I love the combat in the first one.

Of course I took the time to learn all the details of it, which goes a long way to whether or not you like it.

After watching a few youtube videos, I realized most people don't even know what they can do with it.

Oh . . get the walk mod, it's great.
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot

User Info: rpgian

rpgian
3 years ago#15
Makes more enjoyment of tw2 story. Very minor import consequences. Gog has sales pretty often on them where you can get both under $10
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How important is it to play Witcher 1 before #2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived