This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow just discovered this lenovo outlet, they have some crazy good deals:

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wow just discovered this lenovo outlet, they have some crazy good deals:
3 years ago#1
outlet.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/outlet_us/LenovoPortal/en_US/catalog.workflow:item.detail?GroupID=445&Code=59372006

Think I'm going to grab one of those. They have some really good deals on refurbished and sometimes even brand new stuff.
Interested in finance and the stock market?Want to have a gamefaqs board on it? Sign my site petition here:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/66852152
3 years ago#2
The same unit is 570 at newegg O.o

How did I not know about this site??

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834312820
Interested in finance and the stock market?Want to have a gamefaqs board on it? Sign my site petition here:
3 years ago#3
Well not totally the same, newegg one has newer cpu but still its not 300 dollars better lol.
3 years ago#4
Posting just to make you feel less awkward.
3 years ago#5
kill2this posted...
Posting just to make you feel less awkward.

Lol. Tyty.
3 years ago#6
Those would have worked perfectly well as edits to your first post.

Though, yeah, that's a good deal. I'd prefer at least a pentium processor to a cerleron, though. Then again, I'm still using a 6 year old laptop.
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
3 years ago#7
YoungAdultLink posted...
Those would have worked perfectly well as edits to your first post.

Though, yeah, that's a good deal. I'd prefer at least a pentium processor to a cerleron, though. Then again, I'm still using a 6 year old laptop.

Yea I had a problem with my current laptop ("gaming Laptop") where its basically a mobile desktop. So I just got done building my true gaming PC and am now looking for a laptop that is going to be used strictly for like mobile websurfing/email/youtube maybe watching some movies and tv shows (which is why I wanted hdmi out) all around my house. So I'm just rtying to find the cheapest thing I can. So i think the processor should be fine.
3 years ago#8
I start talking to them about it in livechat and the price goes up from 250 to 440 O.o. So much for that deal...
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wow just discovered this lenovo outlet, they have some crazy good deals:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived