This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Already got a gaming PC hooked up to your TV? Then the Steambox is NOT for you.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Already got a gaming PC hooked up to your TV? Then the Steambox is NOT for you.
2 years ago#21
Enigma149 posted...
alienated182 posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Have a gaming PC hooked up to your TV? Then PC gaming isn't for you, you're a peasant.

/has pc hooked up to 3 tvs via hdmi on 3 different floors with wireless 360 controller support, and usb cable wired to each location as well. If thats "pheasant" your drunk

3 floors?

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my giant floating airyacht home's engine.

well.. ones the basement lol
2 years ago#22
anthrax360x posted...
CC Ricers posted...
I already have a steam box in my room.

http://newyorknyhomeowner.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/stea.jpg

That looks like it would run hot.

lol
---
1055T | M4a77d | 6gb ddr2 | AMD 6870 | Sonata III | Antec 500w earthwatts | 500gb HD | 27" Monitor | Blu ray/dvd burner | Win 7 Prof | Razer BlackWidow Ult
2 years ago#23
peasant this and peasant that, as though anyone gives a crap what a small amount of neck beards thinks...
---
Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom. STEAM ID: Silentmark1138
2 years ago#24
i made this topic and i'm still confused on what it's about now...
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy. http://www.steamgamesales.com/
2 years ago#25
TimePharaoh posted...
Have a gaming PC hooked up to your TV? Then PC gaming isn't for you, you're a peasant.

10/10.
---
3570k (212 Evo) | Z77 Extreme 4 | Sapphire 7850 2GB OC | 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | XFX PRO650w CE | 1TB Black WD | Fractal Design Define R4 | 3840x1080 | Logitech Z623
2 years ago#26
AsucaHayashi posted...
i made this topic and i'm still confused on what it's about now...

I am so confused !
2 years ago#27
Valve's first step towards console gaming because PC gaming is literally dying now that PCs are being replaced by smartphones, tablets, and even consoles able to stream tv and movies.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Already got a gaming PC hooked up to your TV? Then the Steambox is NOT for you.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived