This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't wait to play some groundbreaking titles natively on my Steam OS. Like...

#1uncle_DescartesPosted 9/23/2013 1:01:44 PM
- Fez
- World of Goo
- Gone Home
- Super Hexagon
- Euro Truck Simulator 2

And a bunch of other awesome titles.
#2SinisterSlayPosted 9/23/2013 1:05:26 PM
X3 and X-rebirth are coming to Linux.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#3AsellusPosted 9/23/2013 1:24:03 PM
Dota 2 (the most played game on Steam), TF2 (the usual runner-up), Left 4 Dead 2, CS-Go, Civilization 5...
#4DinglesteedPosted 9/23/2013 1:26:10 PM
uncle_Descartes posted...
- Fez
- World of Goo
- Gone Home
- Super Hexagon
- Euro Truck Simulator 2

And a bunch of other awesome titles.

I know you are being a smartass, but Euro Truck Sim 2 is an amazing game.
---
Playing: Dragon's Crown, MLB the Show 13, Pikmin 3, Project X Zone, ETS2
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571
#5KillerTrufflePosted 9/23/2013 1:27:44 PM
Half-Life games, Portal games, FTL, Hotline Miami, Grimrock, Cave Story, Aquaria, Natural Selection 2...

And I *almost* got the impression you were mocking Euro Truck Simulator 2. I must be wrong about that tho, cuz no one in their right mind would mock ETS2. :P
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#6Ch3wyPosted 9/23/2013 1:28:55 PM
If I ever saw someone mocking ETS2 in person I would cut that damn fool.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#7DinglesteedPosted 9/23/2013 1:30:44 PM
Ch3wy posted...

No joke. I've been trying to get two of my friends to buy it but they won't. I bought a G27 just for that game :D Gonna pick up the expansion real soon.
---
#8AsellusPosted 9/23/2013 1:32:12 PM
No joke. I've been trying to get two of my friends to buy it but they won't. I bought a G27 just for that game :D Gonna pick up the expansion real soon.

... I might seriously pick up the game one of these days if just to find out why so many people keep praising it.
#9Ch3wyPosted 9/23/2013 1:33:31 PM
Dinglesteed posted...
Ch3wy posted...

Woah, I didn't know that was out already. I'm gonna buy it tonight.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#10DinglesteedPosted 9/23/2013 1:36:19 PM
Asellus posted...

... I might seriously pick up the game one of these days if just to find out why so many people keep praising it.

Fun game just to turn on the euro radio (or your own tunes!) and chill to. has some "RPG" elements to it in that you kind of level up and get access to haul different cargo. You can build up an empire - start with a small 1 truck garage, and then upgrade and hire drivers to work for you and turn that 1 garage into many. Scenery is pretty decent and the trucks all look great. Playing the game with a wheel is by far the best way, but a 360 controller is decent too, which is what I started with.

I bought it as a joke during a steam sale, not going to lie. 50 some hours later and I still love the game :)
---