This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the best mouse with thumb buttons?

#1dennis941012Posted 9/23/2013 6:11:49 PM
Without Phillips Twin Eye Sensor
---
Painful Slow Death To Incompetent Junglers
#2TheFeshPincePosted 9/23/2013 6:12:13 PM
Deathadder?
---
http://i.imgur.com/J0lvB6S.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/DoHj9yA.jpg | http://youtu.be/YXkx-PSwbG4
#3thatfool12GsPosted 9/23/2013 6:16:40 PM
The Corsair M series has one with like 9 side buttons. I would not recommend Razer crap.
---
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
#4PyrotechnixxxPosted 9/23/2013 6:17:58 PM
I like my Logitech M705, it has 3 thumb buttons.
---
Fear is a leash.
#5GarquillPosted 9/23/2013 6:20:27 PM(edited)
Mice with perfect sensors and thumb buttons:

Zowie EC1 evo
Zowie EC2 evo
Zowie AM
Zowie FK
Logitech G400 / G400s
Razer Deathadder
Roccat Savu
CM Storm Spawn
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#6_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 9/23/2013 6:21:54 PM
Garquille14 posted...

Zowie EC1 evo
Zowie EC2 evo
Zowie AM
Zowie FK
Logitech G400 / G400s
Razer Deathadder
Roccat Savu
CM Storm Spawn

Would go with this list. Not that the sensor is the only thing there is about the mouse. But since you are asking for a recommendation, and the shape as well as some of the features may be good or bad dependent on preference, anatomy or the things you intend to use it for, the only rational thing left to do is present you with some mice that at least have a good sensor.
---
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#7dennis941012(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 6:23:39 PM
Garquille14 posted...

Zowie EC1 evo
Zowie EC2 evo
Zowie AM
Zowie FK
Logitech G400 / G400s
Razer Deathadder
Roccat Savu
CM Storm Spawn

I love the Roccat design the most but you only listed savu is kone XTD faulty or bad?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826436016
---
#8GarquillPosted 9/23/2013 6:25:18 PM
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
Garquille14 posted...

Zowie EC1 evo
Zowie EC2 evo
Zowie AM
Zowie FK
Logitech G400 / G400s
Razer Deathadder
Roccat Savu
CM Storm Spawn

Would go with this list. Not that the sensor is the only thing there is about the mouse. But since you are asking for a recommendation, and the shape as well as some of the features may be good or bad dependent on preference, anatomy or the things you intend to use it for, the only rational thing left to do is present you with some mice that at least have a good sensor.

I agree that shape is ultimately the most important thing, but the amount of variety among those mice is tremendous and at least one should be fantastic for you
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#9dennis941012(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 6:28:15 PM
Garquille14 posted...

Zowie EC1 evo
Zowie EC2 evo
Zowie AM
Zowie FK
Logitech G400 / G400s
Razer Deathadder
Roccat Savu
CM Storm Spawn

Personally I don't care about shape that much...
I really loved my naga molten but it suddenly died after 1.5year. All of sudden it stopped mvoing, reinstalling drive and qtip cleaning didn't help at all.
I contacted Razer about it and I am suppose to receive another one in 1 week but I don't really trust it that much so I want to order a backup mouse.
---
#10_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 9/24/2013 3:21:43 AM
dennis941012 posted...
Garquille14 posted...

Zowie EC1 evo
Zowie EC2 evo
Zowie AM
Zowie FK
Logitech G400 / G400s
Razer Deathadder
Roccat Savu
CM Storm Spawn

Personally I don't care about shape that much...
I really loved my naga molten but it suddenly died after 1.5year. All of sudden it stopped mvoing, reinstalling drive and qtip cleaning didn't help at all.
I contacted Razer about it and I am suppose to receive another one in 1 week but I don't really trust it that much so I want to order a backup mouse.

For me personally, shape can be the difference between something that never feels right and can even be painful, hard to lift, buttons not easy to reach etc. And something that just feels right and you do not even think about. I also did not care about shape that much (or that is what I thought) until I tried a mouse that really did not work for me due to shape and weight. Ironically, the simple ambidextrous mice are the ones that are most comfortable to me, while there has been no "ergonomic" mouse that ever felt good.
---
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H