This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good "high bullet damage" shooters that can be co-oped through?

#31TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 2:22:30 PM
So many suggestions that are nothing like what I asked.

Just going after SWAT 4 and giving up.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#32PyrotechnixxxPosted 9/24/2013 2:33:43 PM
I wish there were better tactical (for lack of a better word) shooters. Unfortunately options are really limited. If you find a great one, let me know, as me and my friend are huge fans of the Rainbow Six series etc and are getting burnt out on spray and pray games.
---
Fear is a leash.
#33wizardmonPosted 9/24/2013 2:39:00 PM
Pyrotechnixxx posted...
I wish there were better tactical (for lack of a better word) shooters. Unfortunately options are really limited. If you find a great one, let me know, as me and my friend are huge fans of the Rainbow Six series etc and are getting burnt out on spray and pray games.

CALL ohhh DUTTTYYYY game market makes it hard for those to really survive.

I miss playing Swat 4 online back in the open beta.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#34BogePosted 9/24/2013 2:45:02 PM(edited)
TheBlueDeath posted...
So many suggestions that are nothing like what I asked.

Just going after SWAT 4 and giving up.

Seriously, check out Hidden & Dangerous. It's like those other tactical games, but the mission structure is unlike any game I've seen before. I might be free these days too. I know the first game is free. Beware the first Hidden & Dangerous though, although it was the greatest coop experience of my life, the engine is pretty clunky. H&D2 is MUCH better in that area, pretty much flawless.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#35Rexdragon125Posted 9/24/2013 2:51:44 PM
After you beat the story once in Borderlands 2, it's just a tedious and shallow loot treadmill. Stay away from it.
#36PathlessBulletPosted 9/24/2013 2:56:20 PM
Rexdragon125 posted...
After you beat the story once in Borderlands 2, it's just a tedious and shallow loot treadmill. Stay away from it.

Welcome to the ARPG genre....?
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#37Rexdragon125Posted 9/24/2013 3:03:19 PM
I guess there are people who like that sort of stuff. But there are also people whose fetish is feces, so whatever floats your boat, I guess.
#38SythisTaruPosted 9/24/2013 3:13:12 PM
Rexdragon125 posted...

I'd say Borderlands 2 is easily the best COOP game ever made, and I don't even like comedy very much
#39Rexdragon125Posted 9/24/2013 3:24:34 PM
I played it in 3 player co-op with people I know. We got bored of it after the first time through.
#40Kosba_2142Posted 9/24/2013 3:27:34 PM
Rexdragon125 posted...
I played it in 3 player co-op with people I know. We got bored of it after the first time through.

Its really only good like.. 1 or 2 times tops
---
CATS. That's about it honestly...