This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you haven't bought dark souls yet you are not a member of the master race

#81ZodiacKillerJrPosted 9/24/2013 7:39:05 AM
Unfortunately, I watched my friend play it from nearly the start to the end. I don't see the fascination with such a ...generic game. It's not that unique, much like Diablo, I'm sure it's fun for a bit, but it's just not anything...interesting to me.
#82Binba442Posted 9/24/2013 7:40:06 AM
"Darksouls is the jewel of the PC master race!"

First releases on console.
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#83MasterDarkenPosted 9/24/2013 7:42:32 AM
Dark Souls is trash tier. Bioshock, Diablo, Starcraft, Warcraft, Thief, Borderlands, Doom, etc. THESE are the Master Race series that you need to have at least played one of to be a part of it.
#84rpgianPosted 9/24/2013 7:44:18 AM
It was better on pc because instead of grinding ghosties in the woods for hours on end you could simply do a scan and increased value by X set to 99999999

Farming is for console peasants. Making your own laws to suit you is something reserved for kings. <troll>

It was fun to play w/o cheating and fun to play if you cheated.

Only one platform provides you options vs a preset choice made for you and thats the one worth gaming on in my books.
#85ReploidAXZPosted 9/24/2013 7:46:08 AM
Binba442 posted...
"Darksouls is the jewel of the PC master race!"

First releases on console.

SILVER is the jewel in the PCs crown, that said it was also released on the DC.
---
R.I.P RARE.
#86gfrequencyPosted 9/24/2013 7:59:15 AM
ImMrMojoRisin posted...
samurai1900 posted...
gfrequency posted...
You know, I can only dream of the day when PC gamers will stop using "master race" as a term of personal pride.

Oh how I agree.

PC gamers ought to get something new going on already.

Or just go back to talking about games. I'm sure that was the main topic here at some point.

Wait, you mean GameFAQs used to be about discussing games instead of whose chosen platform is better? Because I've been coming here for about thirteen years now, and I'm pretty sure that's all anyone's ever talked about.
---
You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment.
#87Arceus5000Posted 9/24/2013 8:03:39 AM
I love Dark Souls, I liked it before it got popular.

The only reason people hate it now is because it got popular. My way of thinking is who cares, probably half the new players use guides, videos, cheats, etc. Don't hate the game because it became popular, play it the real way(No guides, videos, cheats, etc.) and showoff to those new people that your not a casual like them.
---
PSN: Robotink Steam: Eye Have You Nintendo Network: Robotink
Friend code: 2019-9662-0873
#88BowsaaPosted 9/24/2013 8:06:49 AM
Dark Souls is awful. Such a boring game.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
#89synthetiksinPosted 9/24/2013 8:07:37 AM
People actually like clunky ass combat after hitting the new millennium?
#90SpazH3dPosted 9/24/2013 8:12:41 AM
MasterDarken posted...
Dark Souls is trash tier. Bioshock, Diablo, Starcraft, Warcraft, Thief, Borderlands, Doom, etc. THESE are the Master Race series that you need to have at least played one of to be a part of it.

You can leave out Bioshock and Borderlands from those. Add System Shock 2 and Fallout 1+2.
---
- My vision is augmented