This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think the other 2 announcements for steam will be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What do you think the other 2 announcements for steam will be?

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
3 years ago#1
I'm going to guess a Controller, and maybe their own version of a google chrome.

some of the other ideas roaming around in my head were recording software to compete with fraps which is something I could definitely see them doing, steam 2.0(visual change on their steam application), or the announcement of an MMO like a LFD3, or Portal 3(doubt HL3 would show up even though we have been begging for it)

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#2
2. Steam Box. No doubt.

3. Every single 3rd game they have been making is going to be announced as one mega-game.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: StormKMD

StormKMD
3 years ago#3
2. Steambox.

3. Oculus Rift support.
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#4
2: Steam box partners (we know valve won't make the box)
3: Valve selling to EA
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Binba442

Binba442
3 years ago#5
2. Box... Maybe.
3. Looks like a controller.
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013

Ivany2008
3 years ago#6
the only 2 things i can think of when i see the second icon is a webcam, or a projector

hope its a projector....

User Info: qeoijlijw

qeoijlijw
3 years ago#7
something like google glass

called steam spectacles
will be colossal failure

User Info: Dukaduka1k82

Dukaduka1k82
3 years ago#8
Look at the picture O + O , looks like what you would look through for the Occulus Rift, so I will guess that is OR support.
Asus i7-3610QM @ 2.3Ghz, 16gig ram, Nvidia 660m 2Gb, 1Tb hdd @ 7200rpm

Ivany2008
3 years ago#9
Looks like I was right about a controller. It looks really weird though, be interesting to see how it works with pc games

User Info: Nineteen99

Nineteen99
3 years ago#10
Ivany2008 posted...
Looks like I was right about a controller. It looks really weird though, be interesting to see how it works with pc games

Here's the messiah, ladies and gentlemen.

Seriously, you feelin' good about yourself? You bumped a 4 day old topic to say, "I was right," so you must be.
"Words cannot describe how screwed I am..."-Phoenix Wright
Currently Playing: FTL - Faster Than Light
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What do you think the other 2 announcements for steam will be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived