This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think the other 2 announcements for steam will be?

#11Ivany2008(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 6:12:56 PM
Nineteen99 posted...
Ivany2008 posted...
Looks like I was right about a controller. It looks really weird though, be interesting to see how it works with pc games

Here's the messiah, ladies and gentlemen.

Seriously, you feelin' good about yourself? You bumped a 4 day old topic to say, "I was right," so you must be.

Hey look....its one of those people that has nothing better to do than criticize others because they can't for the life of them think of anything slightly intellectual to add to the series of posts on the topic stated in the topic heading

Yeah..... I can do that too. I think we all can. Now, go put on your big boy pants and actually add something worthwhile to the conversation based on the topic, or do at least me the favor of crawling back into the hole you decided to crawl out of this morning.

God I wish people wouldn't try to act like asses on forums....just this once
#12staticxtreme5Posted 9/28/2013 6:14:34 PM
Ivany2008 posted...
Nineteen99 posted...
Ivany2008 posted...
Looks like I was right about a controller. It looks really weird though, be interesting to see how it works with pc games

Here's the messiah, ladies and gentlemen.

Seriously, you feelin' good about yourself? You bumped a 4 day old topic to say, "I was right," so you must be.

Hey look....its one of those people that has nothing better to do than criticize others because they can't for the life of them think of anything slightly intellectual to add to the series of posts on the topic stated in the topic heading

Yeah..... I can do that too. I think we all can. Now, go put on your big boy pants and actually add something worthwhile to the conversation based on the topic, or do at least me the favor of crawling back into the hole you decided to crawl out of this morning.

God I wish people wouldn't try to act like asses on forums....just this once

Because your previous post added so much to the topic at hand besides "look guys I was right".
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#13Ivany2008(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 6:21:15 PM(edited)
yes.... I was right, so what? I would have posted back in this area even I wasn't right. I don't flaunt me being correct like some people, I was merely saying that my guess was a correct one and then I stated and I quote " be interesting to see how it works with pc games", thus opening up a line of conversation based on other peoples opinions on what they think the controller will feel like when playing games like an indie game like a Binding of Isaac, or a more funded game like Tomb Raider.
#14steveboblarryPosted 9/28/2013 6:22:14 PM
The last announcement should of been Valve's own line of underwear
---
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
#15ClouddxPosted 9/28/2013 7:17:49 PM
steveboblarry posted...
The last announcement should of been Valve's own line of underwear

Extra, extra, extra large underwear with diaper capabilities built in?
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 470 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S