This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Having trouble connecting a 360 controller to a wireless adapter.

#11sonicteam2k1Posted 9/25/2013 12:53:22 PM
Gnarly_B posted...
What should the controller be doing on the computer? The mouse isn't moving or anything, on Steam Big Picture the mouse doesn't move and the D-Pad doesn't change the selection on the menu.

have you tried what we suggested first of all???

Second you can go to the controller properties in the control panel to see if the controller is actually responding.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#12Gnarly_B(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 12:57:37 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
Gnarly_B posted...
What should the controller be doing on the computer? The mouse isn't moving or anything, on Steam Big Picture the mouse doesn't move and the D-Pad doesn't change the selection on the menu.

Second you can go to the controller properties in the control panel to see if the controller is actually responding.

Yeah I did what you suggested and got the controller to connect whereas previously it had just flashed (and connects every time now so thanks) but when I loaded up Steam on Big Picture mode it did nothing.

Just loaded up Big Picture again before posting this and it works! I'll test it on a game soon but thanks Sonic.
---
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.
#13sonicteam2k1Posted 9/25/2013 12:59:47 PM
Gnarly_B posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
Gnarly_B posted...

Yeah I did what you suggested and got the controller to connect whereas previously it had just flashed (and connects every time now so thanks) but when I loaded up Steam on Big Picture mode it did nothing.

Just loaded up Big Picture again before posting this and it works! I'll test it on a game soon but thanks Sonic.

no problem.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own