This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any good indie RPG's of the free kind I'm missing?

#21OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 3:50:29 PM
Featherwind posted...
OrgeLambart posted...
AlexTheNextOne posted...
Why does it need to be indie? Wouldn't a plain ol' good RPG suffice?

Indie = independently published, if a game has a real publisher odds are it wouldn't be free.

That PSO Blue Burst looks pretty good, have a link to the site for it, tried to google and the first 3 or 4 results had the red X's next to them. Typically avoid the sites with red or yellow X's. Was a huge fan of the old PSO games.

http://www.schtserv.com/

think I'll pass on that one, site brings up red flags from McAfee... don't like to take any chances. Thank you anyway.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart
#22OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 5:18:08 PM
for that Dhux's Scar game any way to fix the font, tried to use the methods suggested on the download page but no luck, looked pretty interesting too.
---
#23rpgianPosted 9/26/2013 9:56:24 PM
Been years since I was into it. What rtp packages do you have? Best to ask on rpgmaker site.
I do know that game was originally Spanish only.
#24OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 5:58:30 AM
yeah I'll probably go ask on the site, I just didn't want to go through the trouble of making an account and asking. Then hoping the game's creator or someone else would go through the trouble of telling me.

I had the same issue with the Final Fantasy Prophecy game, then found a link to download the missing font. I'm thinking this is the same issue, probably done in a font I don't have access too. Will have to give it a go and see what I can do.
---
#251618dudePosted 9/27/2013 9:14:09 AM
Megaman Sprite game