This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any good indie RPG's of the free kind I'm missing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any good indie RPG's of the free kind I'm missing?

User Info: OrgeLambart

OrgeLambart
3 years ago#21
Featherwind posted...
OrgeLambart posted...
AlexTheNextOne posted...
Why does it need to be indie? Wouldn't a plain ol' good RPG suffice?

Indie = independently published, if a game has a real publisher odds are it wouldn't be free.

That PSO Blue Burst looks pretty good, have a link to the site for it, tried to google and the first 3 or 4 results had the red X's next to them. Typically avoid the sites with red or yellow X's. Was a huge fan of the old PSO games.

http://www.schtserv.com/

think I'll pass on that one, site brings up red flags from McAfee... don't like to take any chances. Thank you anyway.
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart

OrgeLambart
3 years ago#22
for that Dhux's Scar game any way to fix the font, tried to use the methods suggested on the download page but no luck, looked pretty interesting too.

User Info: rpgian

rpgian
3 years ago#23
Been years since I was into it. What rtp packages do you have? Best to ask on rpgmaker site.
I do know that game was originally Spanish only.

OrgeLambart
3 years ago#24
yeah I'll probably go ask on the site, I just didn't want to go through the trouble of making an account and asking. Then hoping the game's creator or someone else would go through the trouble of telling me.

I had the same issue with the Final Fantasy Prophecy game, then found a link to download the missing font. I'm thinking this is the same issue, probably done in a font I don't have access too. Will have to give it a go and see what I can do.

User Info: 1618dude

1618dude
3 years ago#25
Megaman Sprite game
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any good indie RPG's of the free kind I'm missing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived