This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend a CD-image in BIN format mounting software.

#1LobomoonPosted 9/25/2013 7:03:44 PM
Can you recommend a good malware-free software that can mount a CD image in BIN format as a drive?
---
#2iceachePosted 9/25/2013 7:08:00 PM
dawww someone's new to piracy!
#3wizardmonPosted 9/25/2013 7:10:34 PM
Windows 8 can natively mount some disk image formats.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#4-CJF-Posted 9/25/2013 7:11:20 PM(edited)
Daemon Tools Lite would be my first recommendation. You could also try other third party programs which come with virtual drives such as Alcohol. Daemon Tools even has a desktop widget which is really useful for quickly mounting images.
#5Lobomoon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 7:33:34 PM
-CJF- posted...
Daemon Tools Lite would be my first recommendation. You could also try other third party programs which come with virtual drives such as Alcohol. Daemon Tools even has a desktop widget which is really useful for quickly mounting images.

Is it safe? No malware or anything?
---
#6wizardmonPosted 9/25/2013 7:36:50 PM
Lobomoon posted...
-CJF- posted...

Is it safe? No malware or anything?

Just take time to read what the installer says and don't blindly install it - It's one of those "Installer has ads" supported pieces of software.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#7-CJF-Posted 9/25/2013 7:37:56 PM
There isn't any malware in the program itself, but as with all installers, make sure you've unchecked any optional things during the installation such as toolbars and applications aside from Daemon Tools itself.
#8rpgianPosted 9/25/2013 8:26:43 PM
Daemon, magic iso. I like magic iso. I never burn stuff though and usually stuff comes with bin's/cues/ccd's all for you so format is rarely an issue for me.