This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Razer ouroboros

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Razer ouroboros
3 years ago#1
Is this mouse any good? If not what would be a better selection
I5 3570k 4.2 Ghz | 2 Gtx 670 ftw 's sli| 1 TB HDD | 16 GB RAM | corsair TX 750 | Samsung 840 pro 256GB | Asus P8 Z77V - LK | Cooler master HAF Tower
3 years ago#2
Imo just get a deathadder. Or a G400. Or of you want something ambidextrous something like a Zowie FK. Seems expensive and gimmicky.
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
3 years ago#3
I use a g700 and love it, but I figure it's not for most people.
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
3 years ago#4
That gap just seems like it would get uncomfortable eventually.
I'm searching the city for sci fi wasabi.
3 years ago#5
For the standard retail price, I'd say it's overpriced. If you can get it for less than $80, it might be a solid mouse. My vote would be for the G700 unless you're dying for an ambidextrous mouse. I know ein11 loves his, but he's a dirty Razer lover and a southpaw.
3 years ago#6
Yeah I agree with you guys now, it's not worth the price Imo. I bought it last night and it feels really cheap and the wireless signal sucks, plus my logitech performance MX Is on a whole other level in comfort
I5 3570k 4.2 Ghz | 2 Gtx 670 ftw 's sli| 1 TB HDD | 16 GB RAM | corsair TX 750 | Samsung 840 pro 256GB | Asus P8 Z77V - LK | Cooler master HAF Tower
3 years ago#7
murphy230 posted...
Yeah I agree with you guys now, it's not worth the price Imo. I bought it last night and it feels really cheap and the wireless signal sucks, plus my logitech performance MX Is on a whole other level in comfort

Well at least you can give first hand advice about from here on. Hope you were able to get your money back.
I'm searching the city for sci fi wasabi.
3 years ago#8
murphy230 posted...

The Performance MX is up there with the best of the best in wireless mice. The G700 would be a sidegrade. Anything from Razer would be a downgrade. Hopefully you can get your money back on the Oroboros like the poster above said.
3 years ago#9
Yeah I'll be able to get my money back for it, is the performance MX alright for gaming?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Razer ouroboros

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived