This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FREE Got 14 game keys to give away. Origin and Steam. No catches, no conditions.

#111KillerzOverHerePosted 9/26/2013 4:37:22 PM
staticxtreme5 posted...
Somehow I ended up with 2 Dead Space codes, so if anyone needs one lemme know and I'll send it to you. Anyways, thanks again to everyone giving codes out!

I'll take one.
#112unboundbraniacPosted 9/26/2013 6:01:35 PM
DEMONPANDA212 posted...

Because they were from humble bundles, the whole nature of the site is charity. For about $25 which is like £15, me and my brothers have gotten about 30 games, plus about 20 spares and some awesome gaming soundtracks.

So selling the codes is IMO scummy, I have seen people try to profit on these bundles and it's a disgrace.

Trading them also seems iffy.

So instead, constantly hyping the site up and showing it for what it truly is, all while giving games away, seemed to be the best bet.

You done good, dude. It's a tragedy when people are trying to profit off charity, that's just wrong. Giving them away while promoting the site sure made me interested in the charity, and I happened to see this thread on the front page too, talk about timing.
#113Solidshooter24Posted 9/26/2013 7:11:28 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
Solidshooter24 posted...
I'll just give you a hug :) haha

Reported for sexual harassment

because you didn't give me one

I'll give you a kiss haha
---
PSN: Solidshooter24 Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/epicarcadegaming
Crash bandicoot 2 let's play! I also play SF4 and MK Online! Check it out!
#114DEMONPANDA212(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 12:27:56 AM
wizardmon posted...
I wonder if anyone figured out the codes I posted earlier where for steam and not origin :p

Actually, yeah, after I reposted I realised that they were 15 digits. I saw that they were rocketbirds. Bastion and a virus named tom.

After the thread died I checked to see if they'd been claimed, if not I'd have sent them to a bud..

unboundbraniac posted...
DEMONPANDA212 posted...

Because they were from humble bundles, the whole nature of the site is charity. For about $25 which is like £15, me and my brothers have gotten about 30 games, plus about 20 spares and some awesome gaming soundtracks.

So selling the codes is IMO scummy, I have seen people try to profit on these bundles and it's a disgrace.

Trading them also seems iffy.

So instead, constantly hyping the site up and showing it for what it truly is, all while giving games away, seemed to be the best bet.

You done good, dude. It's a tragedy when people are trying to profit off charity, that's just wrong. Giving them away while promoting the site sure made me interested in the charity, and I happened to see this thread on the front page too, talk about timing.

Twas my first popular topic too, lol.

But thanks :D
---
3DS (XL) 4854-6425-2855
3DS (Zelda) 2320-6650-1378
#115MrApplePosted 9/27/2013 12:28:49 AM
i missed out on dead space?

:(
---
…../|,-‘`ŻŻ`\(o)_\,----,,,_………
…( `\(o),,_/` Ż : o : : :o `-, …. Believing in a sign of Zeta
#116TimePharaohPosted 9/27/2013 12:30:58 AM
DEMONPANDA212 posted...

Acts like he cares about charity, buys the bundles for the minimum

lolwut.

And the site actually isn't for charity as I've bought probably every single one and never given a cent to any charity.
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#117gamerdude555Posted 9/27/2013 3:41:17 AM
I offer 1 origin Dead Space 1 key

Pm me
---
gamers paradise
#118gamerdude555Posted 9/27/2013 3:47:05 AM
Key is gone

Many thanks
---
gamers paradise
#119tyffa_nyPosted 9/27/2013 6:48:56 AM
Hello!

I would like to have the Medal of Honor, you could give the key? Please?
I appreciate it veeeeery much.
:D
#120zxbloodPosted 9/27/2013 7:11:52 AM
ill take anything ^^