This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsoft watching what Valve does with "great interest"

#41steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 2:09:32 PM
r0ge00 posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
words

Nothing to see here people, move along. This guy hates Steam and loves Origin. He's not one of us.

Eh I don't dislike Origin since every market needs competition, I just think EA needs to step there game up. Might actually get Origin for BF4,DAI
---
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
#42ThePCElitistPosted 9/27/2013 6:11:41 AM
steveboblarry posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
I love how you Steam fanboys blindly attack MS yet ignore Valve's nonsense over the years. For instance, Newell once promised that they will develop technology to eliminate lag altogether, and became vaporware and was called out by John Carmack. Furthermore, Steam only got where it is because PC gamers are willing to bend over and let it become a monopoly, and it's not without its blunders either like Greenlight and now developing an OS that pretty much has less than 1% support. Even Xbox One sounds better at this stage with exclusives like Dead Rising 3, the same cannot be said about Steambox.

Iam not really a fanboy. Every company fumbles and yes valve has fumbled before. I know when steam first started it was complete crap but they worked on it and it is a powerhouse and one of the reasons PC gaming is where it is today. Microsoft it seems like does not know what it wants to do with it self. To much of an internal power struggle going on.

LOL exclusives. I don't care if I miss out on a small handful of games that don't interest me at all. Most all of my library consists of multi-Plat games anyway with some PC exclusives tossed in.
---
When I'm Miqo'te
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3LGf9SSWrU