This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you currently addicted to any PC game right now?

#91DMZappPosted 9/26/2013 6:30:28 PM
Portal 2 and Scribblenauts Unlimited.
---
Gameplay & story can and should work with each other, not against each other.
Nothin' much, just cookin'.
#92_EggplantWizardPosted 9/26/2013 6:39:41 PM
TheSchref posted...
_EggplantWizard posted...
I was just pointing out that most addicts don't do things because they want to. They do them because they need to. You stated that you don't even want to play the game that you keep playing every day. ...sounds like an addiction.
Just saying. ...now be on your maladjusted way, boy.

If you could read, you'd know that I play because there is nothing else to do (at 1 in the morning). Sounds a lot more like someone is bored than someone is an addict.

Sure. ...nothing else to do. Gotcha.
---
Now playing Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Dragon Quest VI (DS), TES V: Skyrim, Fallout: NV, Loco Roco Cocoreccho, Minecraft, NSMB, Secret of Mana, and Terraria.
#93AnimorganimatePosted 9/26/2013 10:10:43 PM
I finally decided to pick up Distant Worlds and its first expansion . . . and I am so peeved at myself for not playing this game sooner. It really is the definitive space-based 4X strategy game. Really, the only thing that kept me from buying it sooner was the price, which seems high, but is well worth it considering how epic Distant Worlds is (and will be the only game of this genre I will need for years to come).

And even though I love GalCivII and MoO, I was itching for some new space-based 4X action. Sins wasn't doing it for me (unless I wanted an RTS fix); StarDrive is actually good, but needs more content-attention; and Endless Space is just so bland (but decent).

But Distant Worlds is the deep, strategic fix I was looking for. I can't stop playing.
---
. . . methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient.
#94PathlessBulletPosted 9/26/2013 10:11:42 PM
Been playing Trine. Tis a magical adventure.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#95Chaos_MissilePosted 9/30/2013 9:04:06 PM
Addicted to finishing everything BUT the main quest in Kingdom of Amalur.

Quite annoying actually. There's sidequest EVERYWHERE!
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#96SS4RickyPosted 9/30/2013 9:50:56 PM
Dark Souls. An unhealthy amount of it. *_*
---
i7-3770k@3.5 | Corsair H60 | Gskill sniper 16GB 1866 | MSI gtx 560 448 | Seasonic X750 gold | GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | Samsung 830 128GB | 1TB WD Black
#97BoxerBrutePosted 9/30/2013 9:55:42 PM
I've been playing War Thunder non-stop lately.
---
This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I've never met herbivore.
#98Mirthless79Posted 10/5/2013 6:24:35 AM
If I had to say I was addicted to a pc game...hm...
Does M.A.M.E. count?