This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

governments trying to control the internet again.

#31LoshadtPosted 9/26/2013 6:40:53 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
Go make your own internet then you can make whatever rules you want.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever read, and I sincerely hope you're just screwing with me.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#32steveboblarryPosted 9/26/2013 6:52:15 PM
Loshadt posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Go make your own internet then you can make whatever rules you want.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever read, and I sincerely hope you're just screwing with me.

Its time pharaoh of course he is.
---
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
#33muskegon03Posted 9/26/2013 7:02:46 PM
KamenRiderBlade posted...
I've gotten sick of Mainstream Media and it's lack of true news coverage.

This is why I stick to alternative media, where the truth is reported.

---
PSN: thegame2003 / Gamer Tag: Mark Nation/ PS4 Coming Soon
NFL: Detroit Lions NBA: Detroit Pistons College Sports: Michigan
#34Pepys MonsterPosted 9/26/2013 7:03:27 PM
America used to be the land of the free.
---
i5-3570K | AMD 7850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 1866 | ASRock Z77 | Intel 330 240GB | 2x2TB HDDs | Antec 650W 80+ Platinum | Windows 7 | Blu-Ray combo burner | Asus Xonar DX
#35jrr18Posted 9/27/2013 6:04:04 AM
Pepys Monster posted...
America used to be the land of the free.

well not really after the revolution they gave Canada a huge boost by driving out anyone even sort of sympathetic to the British and then there was the whole slavery thing and the genocide they launched against the natives. oh and spying on there own people isn't new they did it in the cold war along with blacklisting anyone who went against them
---
Molyneux-verb: to lie or grossly exaggerate
PSN jrr101
#36darkstar4221Posted 9/27/2013 6:41:31 AM
The government is already regulating the internet through the DMCA law. The DMCA regulates what people download and upload, now ISPs have a six strike policy that is backed by the DMCA.
#37ECOsvaldoPosted 9/27/2013 6:56:48 AM
KamenRiderBlade posted...
I've gotten sick of Mainstream Media and it's lack of true news coverage.

This is why I stick to alternative media, where the truth is reported.

THIS! THIS! THIS! THIS!
---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
#38SinisterSlayPosted 9/27/2013 6:58:54 AM
JKatarn posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
I don't understand how democratic governments are allowed to make laws that the people don't want.

Because corporations/industry watchgroups are formed by people - people who have a metric ton of cash for lobbying for their cause etc.

But money isn't what is supposed to do the talking. People should be.

a 1000 poor people should have more influence than 1 rich guy, even if the rich guy has 10 times the amount of combined money the poor people have.

American government is truly corrupt. It's time for a revolution.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#39lionheart5656Posted 9/27/2013 1:47:35 PM
SinisterSlay posted...
JKatarn posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
I don't understand how democratic governments are allowed to make laws that the people don't want.

Because corporations/industry watchgroups are formed by people - people who have a metric ton of cash for lobbying for their cause etc.

But money isn't what is supposed to do the talking. People should be.

a 1000 poor people should have more influence than 1 rich guy, even if the rich guy has 10 times the amount of combined money the poor people have.

American government is truly corrupt. It's time for a revolution.

Unless you consider that the 1000 poor people would still be banging rocks together if a few of the rich guys hadn't come up with ideas to advance the human race.

Neither side should have all the say. Everything in balance.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.