This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble Weekly Bundle: Season 3: Kalypso

#1Binba442Posted 9/26/2013 10:01:06 AM
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Featuring, Tropico 3, Sine mora ,Skydrift , Anna and tropico 4, and jagged Alience, as Pay more than 6$
That's some crappy sale
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#2Ch3wyPosted 9/26/2013 10:01:39 AM
Is Skydrift the same thing as Skyrim?
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#3Binba442(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 10:03:34 AM
Ch3wy posted...

"SkyDrift is the fast action, explosive sky-racing game that engages your flying skills and combat techniques! Maneuver through tight spaces in a desert canyon or in between jungle vines on a tropical island while shooting down opponents left and right. In addition to adrenaline pumping competition, SkyDrift also offers six power-ups that allow you to upgrade your missiles and harness boosters so you can destroy your competition with aerodynamic style. The thrilling combat elements combined with detailed graphics and a rigorous raceway come together perfectly in this exciting sky-racing game!"

Well...
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#4Ch3wyPosted 9/26/2013 10:05:38 AM
Binba442 posted...
Ch3wy posted...

"SkyDrift is the fast action, explosive sky-racing game that engages your flying skills and combat techniques! Maneuver through tight spaces in a desert canyon or in between jungle vines on a tropical island while shooting down opponents left and right. In addition to adrenaline pumping competition, SkyDrift also offers six power-ups that allow you to upgrade your missiles and harness boosters so you can destroy your competition with aerodynamic style. The thrilling combat elements combined with detailed graphics and a rigorous raceway come together perfectly in this exciting sky-racing game!"

Well...

I'm trying to remember if I did that or not in Skyrim.

They should really just say whether it is or not in the description.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#5AllHailTheDead6Posted 9/26/2013 10:06:00 AM
Anna looks interesting, my gf likes these kind of horror games

not sure If I would play tropico 3, or even install it since I dont really like wasting space on stuff I wont play

and the other 2.....eh

JA is ok but the combat is so slow and for $6 eh....rather find FO1&2+Brotherhood for that kind of money
---
Steam ID AllHailTheDead
*Puts on his robe and wizard hat*
#6maybecallsPosted 9/26/2013 10:10:55 AM(edited)
I'm interested in Sine Mora and Skydrift. Probably couldn't be bothered with Tropico. I'll mull it over.

EDIt Actually, I think I'll give it a miss this time.
#7youngfossilPosted 9/26/2013 10:08:19 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Binba442 posted...
Ch3wy posted...

Well...

I'm trying to remember if I did that or not in Skyrim.

They should really just say whether it is or not in the description.

---
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.
#8x_stevey_xPosted 9/26/2013 10:47:42 AM
sine mora is worth the buck alone.. nothing else really
#9BuburibonPosted 9/26/2013 10:59:28 AM
Is Anna worth the dollar? I mean, it's only a dollar I should just grab it...
---
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB | TITAN
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
#10OrgeLambartPosted 9/26/2013 2:57:35 PM
Buburibon posted...
Is Anna worth the dollar? I mean, it's only a dollar I should just grab it...

Anna is pretty good, I've been meaning to play it a bit more, IIRC it's one of those suspenseful FPS horror games, well worth a dollar in all honesty. It's more of a solve puzzle rather than fight monsters type.

Although I only played it for about an hour like 3 months ago so take my word with a grain of salt.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart