This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble Weekly Bundle: Season 3: Kalypso

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble Weekly Bundle: Season 3: Kalypso

User Info: Binba442

Binba442
3 years ago#1
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Featuring, Tropico 3, Sine mora ,Skydrift , Anna and tropico 4, and jagged Alience, as Pay more than 6$
That's some crappy sale
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#2
Is Skydrift the same thing as Skyrim?
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: Binba442

Binba442
3 years ago#3
Ch3wy posted...

"SkyDrift is the fast action, explosive sky-racing game that engages your flying skills and combat techniques! Maneuver through tight spaces in a desert canyon or in between jungle vines on a tropical island while shooting down opponents left and right. In addition to adrenaline pumping competition, SkyDrift also offers six power-ups that allow you to upgrade your missiles and harness boosters so you can destroy your competition with aerodynamic style. The thrilling combat elements combined with detailed graphics and a rigorous raceway come together perfectly in this exciting sky-racing game!"

Well...
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#4
Binba442 posted...
Ch3wy posted...

"SkyDrift is the fast action, explosive sky-racing game that engages your flying skills and combat techniques! Maneuver through tight spaces in a desert canyon or in between jungle vines on a tropical island while shooting down opponents left and right. In addition to adrenaline pumping competition, SkyDrift also offers six power-ups that allow you to upgrade your missiles and harness boosters so you can destroy your competition with aerodynamic style. The thrilling combat elements combined with detailed graphics and a rigorous raceway come together perfectly in this exciting sky-racing game!"

Well...

I'm trying to remember if I did that or not in Skyrim.

They should really just say whether it is or not in the description.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: AllHailTheDead6

AllHailTheDead6
3 years ago#5
Anna looks interesting, my gf likes these kind of horror games

not sure If I would play tropico 3, or even install it since I dont really like wasting space on stuff I wont play

and the other 2.....eh

JA is ok but the combat is so slow and for $6 eh....rather find FO1&2+Brotherhood for that kind of money
Steam ID AllHailTheDead
*Puts on his robe and wizard hat*

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
3 years ago#6
I'm interested in Sine Mora and Skydrift. Probably couldn't be bothered with Tropico. I'll mull it over.

EDIt Actually, I think I'll give it a miss this time.

User Info: youngfossil

youngfossil
3 years ago#7
Ch3wy posted...
Binba442 posted...
Ch3wy posted...

Well...

I'm trying to remember if I did that or not in Skyrim.

They should really just say whether it is or not in the description.

While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.

User Info: x_stevey_x

x_stevey_x
3 years ago#8
sine mora is worth the buck alone.. nothing else really

User Info: Buburibon

Buburibon
3 years ago#9
Is Anna worth the dollar? I mean, it's only a dollar I should just grab it...
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB | TITAN
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23

User Info: OrgeLambart

OrgeLambart
3 years ago#10
Buburibon posted...
Is Anna worth the dollar? I mean, it's only a dollar I should just grab it...

Anna is pretty good, I've been meaning to play it a bit more, IIRC it's one of those suspenseful FPS horror games, well worth a dollar in all honesty. It's more of a solve puzzle rather than fight monsters type.

Although I only played it for about an hour like 3 months ago so take my word with a grain of salt.
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble Weekly Bundle: Season 3: Kalypso

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived