This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If I could play all my games on Linux, I'd never use a different OS ever again.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If I could play all my games on Linux, I'd never use a different OS ever again.
2 years ago#1
I just got Linux Mint guys. And it is freaking awesome. Just fantastic. Sadly, I don't think any of my favorite games shall be ported over. Nor the games I'm currently working on.

*restarts and go back to Win8...sadly...*
---
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430
2 years ago#2
What's so "awesome" about it?
---
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
2 years ago#3
Digital Storm posted...
What's so "awesome" about it?

Blue meth
---
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
2 years ago#4
Use a gaming virtual machine and you won't have to dual boot or use windows
---
"Beyond The Beaten Path Lies The Absolute End. It Matters Not Who You Are, Death Awaits You." Nyx Avatar
2 years ago#5
I don't really know. You'd just have to try it. >__________>
---
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430
2 years ago#6
If I could play all my games on Linux

Well that is never gonna happen.
2 years ago#7
I couldn't do without Visual Studio / Microsoft Word.
---
`1337_FF_GoD` - Popularity =/= Quality.
http://puu.sh/4AoGC.png
2 years ago#8
Visual studio atrophies the brain. acme for life.
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
2 years ago#9
I see no reason to use linux over Windows. Even if you aren't a gamer. Windows just gets far more software support.
2 years ago#10
Orestes417 posted...
Visual studio atrophies the brain. acme for life.

Please tell me a better C# IDE. plzthxs
---
`1337_FF_GoD` - Popularity =/= Quality.
http://puu.sh/4AoGC.png
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If I could play all my games on Linux, I'd never use a different OS ever again.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived