This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the Dishonored DLC worth it (more importantly, somewhat lengthy?)

#1XialohPosted 9/27/2013 12:25:13 AM
I feel like playing something that is semi free roam, going into houses and such and checking things out like I did in the Last of Us. Then I remembered Dishonored, and that there's 2 DLC releases for it that are story driven now iirc. Are they good? About how long would you say they are combined?

Would ask on the Dishonored boards, but they're almost dead, since there's probably not much to discuss.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#2Lonestar2000Posted 9/27/2013 2:45:32 AM
They are good and probably about 8-10 hours total.
---
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
#3MackorovPosted 9/27/2013 3:42:25 AM
Never tried the DLCs but they are probably about the same as the original game. If you've played Deus Ex HR and liked the game, you'll like this game
#4Black_AssassinPosted 9/27/2013 4:39:31 AM(edited)
I liked them (the story-based DLCs at least, haven't played the third one).

One part that felt nice was that the main character in the DLCs had a personality and spoken lines, in contrast to the main storyline.

The game in general isn't that much of a free roam game, more like sort of a wide hallway. You can choose your way of advancing from several options, but in the end you're moving from point A to point B.
---
lowercase
#5Cesare_BorgiaPosted 9/27/2013 6:50:07 AM
I've only played The Knife of Dunwall, which was fun but disappointingly short with only 3 missions. However it did set up well for The Brigamore Witches which I hear is longer. I'm just not sure they're worth the $10 asking price (personally, I won't be picking up Brigamore Witches until another sale comes around)