This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do PC/Mac users feel about Kanye West comparing himself to Steve Jobs?

#51KOOGARPosted 9/27/2013 7:06:20 AM
"PC/Mac users"
wow, you sound like you are talking about unicorns!
Those PC/Mac users, yeah, my grandfather once saw one!

Did you know that PC/Mac users are like 98% of all people on the internet?
#52VeiledGenesisPosted 9/27/2013 8:02:51 AM
People still pay attention to that douche?
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#53suprsoliderPosted 9/27/2013 8:08:46 AM
Let me go on the record.

I HATE STEVE JOBS. I HATE APPLE AND PLAN TO HAVE A HUGE PARTY THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN WHEN APPLE FINALLY DIES.

But the arrogance of Kayne West to say he can be compared to Steve Jobs is the utmost arrogance that I have ever heard.

He is nowhere near the level of Steve Jobs, not even close. There is only 1 Steve Jobs in a lifetime, and Steve was a amazing business man who could stand on stage announce a paper bag with his own poop in it and people would still line up in droves to buy it. That is how much charisma Jobs had.

Kayne has none of that.
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105
#54squidgy617Posted 9/27/2013 8:22:58 AM
DarthSchubert posted...
Will probably never use a mac home computer but I do have an iphone... and I hate the cult of apple. Steve Jobs was a good business man, not a genius. Whoever ran his marketing department was a genius.

And Kanye West is a moron. He shouldn't compare himself to someone at Steve Job's level, even with that caveats above.

This, except I don't own an iPhone.
#55RsanqwertyPosted 9/27/2013 8:28:22 AM
Steve Jobs wasn't as much a genius as he was a visionary. The genius behind Apple is Steve Wozniak.
---
Gamertag: robowizard165
#56AnclationPosted 9/27/2013 8:32:36 AM
I think everyone can agree with Obama on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=078BGtKNL1o
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#57SythisTaruPosted 9/27/2013 8:39:05 AM
rareware101 posted...
Putting aside the fact for one moment that Kanye is a talentless moron, if stupid in in the millions buy writing including the lyrics 'da club, da biatches, da ride, etc.'... who are the bigger dickheads?

Yah, but just wondering...do you happen to listen to music with people screaming and/or gurgling in it?
#58ThePCElitistPosted 9/27/2013 8:41:18 AM
I don't listen to his music of his genre at all so I don't care.
---
When I'm Miqo'te
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3LGf9SSWrU
#59CC RicersPosted 9/27/2013 8:43:50 AM
MasterDonGero posted...
Kanye is actually a pretty good artist when it comes to his beats (haven't listened to Yeezus yet, though). And I feel like Jobs was probably just as conceited. But, as Kanye once said on "Devil in a New Dress," it's "hard to be humble when you stuntin' on a jumbotron."

Either way, who cares?

His lyrics really suck, though.
---
WikiLeaks scandal: WikiLeaks is not a true Wiki!
#60CC RicersPosted 9/27/2013 8:47:33 AM
MasterDonGero posted...
Kanye is actually a pretty good artist when it comes to his beats (haven't listened to Yeezus yet, though). And I feel like Jobs was probably just as conceited. But, as Kanye once said on "Devil in a New Dress," it's "hard to be humble when you stuntin' on a jumbotron."

Either way, who cares?

His lyrics really suck, though.
---
WikiLeaks scandal: WikiLeaks is not a true Wiki!