This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do PC/Mac users feel about Kanye West comparing himself to Steve Jobs?

#81XxAzerothxXPosted 9/30/2013 11:29:42 PM
Nicodimus posted...
When a significant portion of the population is carrying a Kanye device or album around in their pockets, I'll take that claim more seriously.

I like this.
#82iBlackice25Posted 10/2/2013 2:58:43 AM
Marioface5 posted...
I honestly don't care about it, and don't see why anyone should.

---
GT: DarknessSniperX
dustloop: Legion13
#83schadowPosted 10/2/2013 5:29:07 AM
I can't get enough of this board's irrational Apple hate. I wonder what you people are like in real life. I mean, if I met someone like that in a bar, should I run?
---
MageofBlood391 posted...
GameFAQs: Because if all else fails, you can always argue semantics.
#84steveboblarryPosted 10/2/2013 5:32:58 AM
schadow posted...
I can't get enough of this board's irrational Apple hate. I wonder what you people are like in real life. I mean, if I met someone like that in a bar, should I run?

you should run because.......

IAM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS IAM THE DANGER SKYLER!!!!!
---
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
#85silvergokuZPosted 10/2/2013 5:41:53 AM
schadow posted...

I do not hate Apple as much as think they are overrated, 10 years ago or even 6 years ago I saw Macs like comparing a games console to a pc for gaming, because things were designed for a small portion of hardware you could get more out of it i.e games consoles can have a game and a pc port of it would need far more powerful processor than the console to get it to run due to it being designed for a different unit.

Before they were a bit of a underdog, but always really been the flashy persons purchase since 2000 when technology took a leap.

The new 5c is more expensive than a Samsung S4 despite being "budget" and who really is using all that power on the idevice?

If Apple products were better priced and their followers did not act like Steve Jobs was the reincarnation of Jesus I would have a Apple phone, if the macs were of a similar price to a pc and could play the same games I would buy a Apple but I refuse to pay more for less just to boost my ego
---
The red car and the blue car had a race. Good old blue he took the milky way.
#86schadowPosted 10/2/2013 11:26:08 PM
There is nothing flashy about Apple anymore. But why should I buy a laptop in plastic when I can get a laptop in aluminum? I like how they look and feel and, dare I say it, not more expensive than comparable products (and with comparable I mean overall, and not just the CPU and GPU. Build quality, battery, aesthetics).

I genuinely think my iPhone, iPad and MacBook Air are good products, and I like their software, and I don't know what I'd trade them for, that could equally satisfy me.
---
MageofBlood391 posted...
GameFAQs: Because if all else fails, you can always argue semantics.
#87samurai1900Posted 10/2/2013 11:31:27 PM
Smug little *****, or so I have heard on PCH.
---
For Shuppet fans and lovers - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShuppetForLife
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSamurai190//