This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I can't sign into my steam account...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So I can't sign into my steam account...

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
3 years ago#1
Won't receive any of the verification emails either. When I go to contact steam support it says I need to be signed into my steam account to contact steam support. What. The. ****!? Thats the whole reason I need to contact them! This is not a well thought system at all.....

What am I supposed to do? I just want to remove some games from my system!
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#2
You've been hacked brah.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: TheC0ndemnedOne

TheC0ndemnedOne
3 years ago#3
I sometimes have problems with logging in. I usually try logging in, get the SteamGuard prompt on the screen, check my email, see that it's not there, then I try logging in again and I get the email (sometimes both, sometimes just the second one).

It wasn't always like that though.
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/55488_o.gif
http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/

StaticPenguin
3 years ago#4
KidInTheHall posted...
You've been hacked brah.

I assume so. I've been on auto-login forever and all of a sudden it no longer works. Too bad I cant recover my ****.
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg

StaticPenguin
3 years ago#5
Anybody have any idea what to do?

User Info: thedeadman568

thedeadman568
3 years ago#6
You need to make an extra account just for steam support.
Then send them a ticket and be prepared to have a picture of one of your steam-keys.
It tells you in more detail on the site.
Same thing happened to me, and that's what i did.
do what a man would and show of your manhood

StaticPenguin
3 years ago#7
thedeadman568 posted...
You need to make an extra account just for steam support.
Then send them a ticket and be prepared to have a picture of one of your steam-keys.
It tells you in more detail on the site.
Same thing happened to me, and that's what i did.

I don't think I have a steam key.... Bought my games off steam. I know my original email address though.

User Info: thedeadman568

thedeadman568
3 years ago#8
Then you will need to provide bank information or something like that, there are options for people like you listed when writing a ticket.
you can make a steam support account here: https://support.steampowered.com/register
do what a man would and show of your manhood
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So I can't sign into my steam account...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived