This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I can't sign into my steam account...

#1StaticPenguinPosted 9/27/2013 4:37:06 PM
Won't receive any of the verification emails either. When I go to contact steam support it says I need to be signed into my steam account to contact steam support. What. The. ****!? Thats the whole reason I need to contact them! This is not a well thought system at all.....

What am I supposed to do? I just want to remove some games from my system!
---
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg
#2KidInTheHallPosted 9/27/2013 4:37:48 PM
You've been hacked brah.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#3TheC0ndemnedOnePosted 9/27/2013 4:39:58 PM(edited)
I sometimes have problems with logging in. I usually try logging in, get the SteamGuard prompt on the screen, check my email, see that it's not there, then I try logging in again and I get the email (sometimes both, sometimes just the second one).

It wasn't always like that though.
---
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/55488_o.gif
http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/
#4StaticPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 4:39:28 PM
KidInTheHall posted...
You've been hacked brah.

I assume so. I've been on auto-login forever and all of a sudden it no longer works. Too bad I cant recover my ****.
---
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg
#5StaticPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 4:50:18 PM
Anybody have any idea what to do?
---
#6thedeadman568Posted 9/27/2013 5:00:27 PM
You need to make an extra account just for steam support.
Then send them a ticket and be prepared to have a picture of one of your steam-keys.
It tells you in more detail on the site.
Same thing happened to me, and that's what i did.
---
do what a man would and show of your manhood
#7StaticPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 5:01:33 PM
thedeadman568 posted...
You need to make an extra account just for steam support.
Then send them a ticket and be prepared to have a picture of one of your steam-keys.
It tells you in more detail on the site.
Same thing happened to me, and that's what i did.

I don't think I have a steam key.... Bought my games off steam. I know my original email address though.
---
#8thedeadman568Posted 9/27/2013 5:03:11 PM
Then you will need to provide bank information or something like that, there are options for people like you listed when writing a ticket.
you can make a steam support account here: https://support.steampowered.com/register
---
do what a man would and show of your manhood