This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Welp I bit the bullet and got Origin on my PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Welp I bit the bullet and got Origin on my PC

User Info: steveboblarry

steveboblarry
3 years ago#1
I feel so dirty
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#2
Much better than Steam thats for sure.
Steam/Origin: DerPancake

steveboblarry
3 years ago#3
Eh the client isn't as bad as I thought it was so far. I was skeptical about Origin before because EA allegedly spies on your comp but, Considering The whole Edward snowden thing and the government basically having a file on everyone Dunno if it matters.
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad

User Info: PathlessBullet

PathlessBullet
3 years ago#4
Running Malwarebytes will clean that leech right off your system.
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."

User Info: Digital Storm

Digital Storm
3 years ago#5
One of us! One of us! One of us!
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.

steveboblarry
3 years ago#6
PathlessBullet posted...
Running Malwarebytes will clean that leech right off your system.

Eh, I dunno I may uninstall it eventually but there are a few games I want from EA that are coming out soon like DAI,. I dont feel like going through the hassle of pirating them

User Info: stmstr

stmstr
3 years ago#7
The only thing wrong with Origin, in my opinion, is that it's an extra program to run.

And I can hardly give a f*** about that since it's quite a minor inconvenience for me.

steveboblarry
3 years ago#8
Welp never mind I tried to get dead space 3 working but its a no go dang it EA

User Info: d209999

d209999
3 years ago#9
steveboblarry posted...
Eh the client isn't as bad as I thought it was so far. I was skeptical about Origin before because EA allegedly spies on your comp but, Considering The whole Edward snowden thing and the government basically having a file on everyone Dunno if it matters.

You are a very paranoid person.
*under construction*

steveboblarry
3 years ago#10
d209999 posted...
steveboblarry posted...

You are a very cautious person.

Fixed
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Welp I bit the bullet and got Origin on my PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived