This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Welp I bit the bullet and got Origin on my PC

#1steveboblarryPosted 9/27/2013 8:27:37 PM
I feel so dirty
---
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
#2DerPancakePosted 9/27/2013 8:28:22 PM
Much better than Steam thats for sure.
---
Steam/Origin: DerPancake
#3steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 8:30:17 PM
Eh the client isn't as bad as I thought it was so far. I was skeptical about Origin before because EA allegedly spies on your comp but, Considering The whole Edward snowden thing and the government basically having a file on everyone Dunno if it matters.
---
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
#4PathlessBulletPosted 9/27/2013 8:31:28 PM
Running Malwarebytes will clean that leech right off your system.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#5Digital StormPosted 9/27/2013 8:33:48 PM
One of us! One of us! One of us!
---
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
#6steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 8:36:01 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
Running Malwarebytes will clean that leech right off your system.

Eh, I dunno I may uninstall it eventually but there are a few games I want from EA that are coming out soon like DAI,. I dont feel like going through the hassle of pirating them
---
#7stmstrPosted 9/27/2013 8:42:01 PM
The only thing wrong with Origin, in my opinion, is that it's an extra program to run.

And I can hardly give a f*** about that since it's quite a minor inconvenience for me.
#8steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 9:15:13 PM
Welp never mind I tried to get dead space 3 working but its a no go dang it EA
---
#9d209999Posted 9/27/2013 9:33:23 PM
steveboblarry posted...
Eh the client isn't as bad as I thought it was so far. I was skeptical about Origin before because EA allegedly spies on your comp but, Considering The whole Edward snowden thing and the government basically having a file on everyone Dunno if it matters.

You are a very paranoid person.
---
*under construction*
#10steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 9:35:58 PM
d209999 posted...
steveboblarry posted...

You are a very cautious person.

Fixed
---