This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Welp I bit the bullet and got Origin on my PC

#31DerPancakePosted 9/28/2013 1:26:46 PM
SlashmanSG posted...
strongo9 posted...
DerPancake posted...
Much better than Steam thats for sure.

I have you tagged as an EA fangirl.

You do realize the first 4 letters of his name is "derp"?

I just realized I dun goofed!
---
Steam/Origin: DerPancake
#32steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 1:27:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33Solid_SchmittyPosted 9/28/2013 1:59:36 PM
Conker posted...
Nicodimus posted...
d209999 posted...
steveboblarry posted...
Eh the client isn't as bad as I thought it was so far. I was skeptical about Origin before because EA allegedly spies on your comp but, Considering The whole Edward snowden thing and the government basically having a file on everyone Dunno if it matters.

You are a very paranoid person.

Not really. This isn't tin-foil hat stuff any more. They're doing it, and we know it.

How doesn't that make you paranoid? The fact the TC ever gave two f***s about EA "spying" on his comp is being paranoid, and hilarious, unless he legit has illegal stuff that's going to get his ass put in prison.

Maybe if you're worried someone at the company is going to use your personal info, but then again you give that stuff out all the time and should simply take fraud/ID prevention methods. Most of that info can all easily be gotten from all kinds of websites and people you voluntarily hand it to anyways (insurance, utility/cable/phone companies, loans, medical facilities, government, etc.) so why would it matter to have it on a computer that EA can get info from when it's insignificant to them?

It's just being paranoid and overly precautious about stuff that nobody honestly gives a s*** about.

You are drunk go home
#34steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 2:45:16 PM
SHAME ON YOU MODERATORS SHAME!!!!!!
---
Drake the type of dude who understands were Skylar is coming from in Breaking Bad
#35ConkerPosted 9/28/2013 3:58:09 PM
Solid_Schmitty posted...
Conker posted...
Nicodimus posted...
d209999 posted...
steveboblarry posted...
Eh the client isn't as bad as I thought it was so far. I was skeptical about Origin before because EA allegedly spies on your comp but, Considering The whole Edward snowden thing and the government basically having a file on everyone Dunno if it matters.

You are a very paranoid person.

Not really. This isn't tin-foil hat stuff any more. They're doing it, and we know it.

How doesn't that make you paranoid? The fact the TC ever gave two f***s about EA "spying" on his comp is being paranoid, and hilarious, unless he legit has illegal stuff that's going to get his ass put in prison.

Maybe if you're worried someone at the company is going to use your personal info, but then again you give that stuff out all the time and should simply take fraud/ID prevention methods. Most of that info can all easily be gotten from all kinds of websites and people you voluntarily hand it to anyways (insurance, utility/cable/phone companies, loans, medical facilities, government, etc.) so why would it matter to have it on a computer that EA can get info from when it's insignificant to them?

It's just being paranoid and overly precautious about stuff that nobody honestly gives a s*** about.

You are drunk go home

I guess you have a hard time distinguishing between intelligence and being drunk.
---
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!