This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Holy crap, did I just get amazing deal

#21TeraPatrick2008Posted 9/28/2013 1:32:43 PM
not sure if this is amazing, probably more an average deal for sept. 2013
#22Rolling_StonedPosted 9/28/2013 1:37:37 PM
Good deal, yes.

Amazing, no.
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
Apologists are the worst thing to happen to the gaming industry.
#23PhilOnDezPosted 9/28/2013 1:37:40 PM
Goldninja posted...
ThunderPotato posted...
Okay deal, but I'd be afraid of the PSU in that thing, if I remember right, Dell uses really crappy ones.

Generally, yes. Though I'm pretty much wary of PSUs in most prebuilts.

Dell makes pretty good PSUs, at least their server lines. Last I checked they made the only titanium rated PSU available.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#24JKatarnPosted 9/28/2013 1:41:39 PM
PhilOnDez posted...
Goldninja posted...
ThunderPotato posted...
Okay deal, but I'd be afraid of the PSU in that thing, if I remember right, Dell uses really crappy ones.

Dell makes pretty good PSUs, at least their server lines. Last I checked they made the only titanium rated PSU available.

Well of course, that's their bread and butter and servers have a lot more demand placed on them than your average e-mail machine, and clients time/money is on the line so you'd HOPE they'd use decent PSUs in a server.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#25mexicannon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 5:01:22 PM
Haha yeah, I was pretty luck to get it. Just for future sake, edealpc.com is an amazing site to get really good deals on computers and stuff
#26ShubPosted 9/28/2013 5:20:50 PM(edited)
Goldninja posted...
ThunderPotato posted...

The PSUs in Alienware desktops are typically Delta, one of the highest quality manufacturers, and the largest manufacturer in the world.

PhilOnDez posted...

Dell doesn't make any PSU :) But the 80 Plus Titanium 220V AC-only server units are also Delta.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#27_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 9/28/2013 5:27:36 PM
Yes pretty much great deal . Grats OP. I would jump on it.
---
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H