Or should I wait for the new cards? I want a new GPU that's equal to or greater than a 7950 at stock clocks.
I stutter in Witcher 2 and Skyrim. I no longer want that. At the same time I want a new card all together, because.. why not? I got $350 to spend and if necessary can wait a month or two more to allocate more money towards leisure. --- "The best revenge is to live a happy life" Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria